<  OFF TOPIC / QUESTIONS  ~  Who's your favorite member?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:14 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
Aquila wrote:
No-one voted me yet... :cry:

You should be in my list, got some of your remixes on my iphone to make the days at work go quicker 8-) plus, i love your avatar :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:26 am
Hot ChickHot ChickPosts: 952Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:28 am
i didnt get a mention! :o

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:50 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 336Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:38 pm
anti-hero :smilez: :heart: :heart:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:10 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1140Location: PolandJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:55 pm
fuck, i am member of bk board since 2001, no one mentioned me, so it means i'm a biggest looser here:)

Big respect for Mighty poo and raggedflag for their taste in movies.:)
and eXhaustic for a couple of chats together, he is the only one here i've met on prodigy gig so far. And all of the rest here for a music taste of course:>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:45 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 516Location: On your roof stealing your chimneyJoined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:50 pm
raggedflag, literally, the only member who has welcomed me here.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:10 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1718Location: Always outdrunk, Never outsoberJoined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:32 pm
Should i make a list? Hmmmmm...........

Ok

My fave members are.....(that sounds so gay and in no particular order)

JimbQ (P-P-PYJAMAS!)
Jugo (Come on you EAGLES!)
Monkfish687
Electronic_Punk®
Dims (Sweet t shirt! :-D)
Cogglesz
Molotov_Beatz
crazyboy
freehandjunkie
ehacker (he knows why :wink:)
Aquila
gava
n/a
Tonyxx
Harbinger
evans
Fifer (watch your back in the league hahahaha)
Jetsonik112
warrior
weirdo
*pinhead*

possibly a few others that i left out that i can't think of....

and all the Irish crew and Liverpool fans too :-D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:48 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
2020 edition :

SPECIAL FORCES

:bow:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:19 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 275Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:32 pm
me
jk, Neorev and Electronic_Punk

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:38 am
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
Websheriff :guns:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:24 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
2020 edition :

SPECIAL FORCES

:bow:

My dying wish is for E.P. to live 4 ever! He is a jewel for the community. I love everyone in here. Even those who dont like me.
But my heart belongs to the Dark Lord. The man,the myth ...the legend.....THE ELECTRONIC PUNK!!! Sometimes when I see all the selfless work he has done for all of us , I wish I was a bit more gay so I can be HIS sex slave...pulp fiction chest style. Then I wake up and sadly realise im not worthy of HIS love. Isnt it great that we all have this family here? We cry we moan we laugh we agree we disagree...we wait for a specific album review :wink: butt the love for the band and E.P.'s class and courage hold us together. Its HIM then the chaos...and then HIM again.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:46 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
:smilez: :smilez: :smilez:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:44 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 996Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
filtermadg wrote:
loving all the people here so far, us prodigy fans are good guys/girls with great taste in music

i wish technology would catch up enough so we could all meet here in some sort of virtual reality cyberpunk immersive 3D tekno-forum

then we could really talk and put names to faces

you would think by 2009 we would have VR headsets by now, things are moving too slow (Blade Runner was set in 2019, thats just 10 years away, no flying cars yet :()

i want a 3D futuristic VR prodigy utopia dammit!! lol

isn't it mad we are pretty much nearly at this stage 10 years later?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:33 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
This was a feelgood post.

Talking about a meet up, virtually or otherwise (thank covid) Something like that could be alot of fun.

Joined up when i was 16. Just hit 30 late Jan.

Don't know where the time went but when i'm not being an audio lead for an indie games studio i'm always still listening to The Prodigy and hoping they bring us some sort of music left in the vaults. Probably lots of drafts with keith that never got finished etc.

I'll say this, its been amazing with you guys and i wont be surprised if we're someday able to have some form of release or concert, Never seen worlds on fire coming and the girlfriend ended up buying me a print one of her old art uni freinds has done, 95 era green haired flint, ii'll need to posts some pictures as soon as i've found a good place to put it.

I've met too many nice people to count. Though hats off to nassser and Jilted for being real passionate and understanding fans, If it wasn't for jilted i'd not own a piece of prodigy history that meant so much for me, don't care if its worth alot more now, more something to pass off to my kids when they grow up.

Prodigy inspired me a lot. Brainkiller as a whole iinfluenced my career in life, I'd never have been able to pull it off wiith all the constructive criticism. Owe you guys a lot, Yeah missed speaking to Erika too, i'm sure i could reach out to her on FB.

Just spreading the love, oh and Tom (The Oracle) He taught me so much with Reason 5 and 6 and that was it for me. I miss the long night some of us would talk and whenever this pandemic is over i'm heading to see stasz like i planned a year ago.

Stay safe fellas. People care <3 we all love the same and if not similiar interests. Reminds me of the old golden era.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 6:04 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 996Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
Cogglesz wrote:
This was a feelgood post.

Talking about a meet up, virtually or otherwise (thank covid) Something like that could be alot of fun.

Joined up when i was 16. Just hit 30 late Jan.

Don't know where the time went but when i'm not being an audio lead for an indie games studio i'm always still listening to The Prodigy and hoping they bring us some sort of music left in the vaults. Probably lots of drafts with keith that never got finished etc.

I'll say this, its been amazing with you guys and i wont be surprised if we're someday able to have some form of release or concert, Never seen worlds on fire coming and the girlfriend ended up buying me a print one of her old art uni freinds has done, 95 era green haired flint, ii'll need to posts some pictures as soon as i've found a good place to put it.

I've met too many nice people to count. Though hats off to nassser and Jilted for being real passionate and understanding fans, If it wasn't for jilted i'd not own a piece of prodigy history that meant so much for me, don't care if its worth alot more now, more something to pass off to my kids when they grow up.

Prodigy inspired me a lot. Brainkiller as a whole iinfluenced my career in life, I'd never have been able to pull it off wiith all the constructive criticism. Owe you guys a lot, Yeah missed speaking to Erika too, i'm sure i could reach out to her on FB.

Just spreading the love, oh and Tom (The Oracle) He taught me so much with Reason 5 and 6 and that was it for me. I miss the long night some of us would talk and whenever this pandemic is over i'm heading to see stasz like i planned a year ago.

Stay safe fellas. People care <3 we all love the same and if not similiar interests. Reminds me of the old golden era.

Yes respect brother, i've been here since my younger days now and in a few months I turn 30,
it's mad to think that...must have been here since 06, can remember checking out videos from their law tour and thats what got me hooked in.

what a mad few years it's been with drummer demo tapes/releases/exclusive tracks being put up.

to think I started this out and I was still in school, fuck me sideways

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 3:53 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 93Location: PolandJoined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:51 pm
Neorev, Electronic_Punk, Sks2002, Arsendis, jiltedgenerator, LongmanPL

Really great, wise and helpful guys, keep meeting eachother in various places like yt, insta, reddit, etc.