<  OFF TOPIC / QUESTIONS  ~  Powerful ocean track - secret Russian corp

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:57 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2660Location: Zagreb, CroatiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am
Hi ppl , my name is gava and I have a friend called Flame , he's undercover secret agent who works for Christina

he's super secret name is Majestic and he loves Prodigy.

It all started when this young boy was in diaprs , the one given from liam himself and instantly he got prodigized

later while he was growing his brain started to project ceratin images of the tracks writen by alien himslef , LH of course

he had a dream about each trck on the album and he explained how powerful and great they were

you see my BK ppl he has a special skills , the one only true fan can have , he can dring , shit , drive , spy , puke , drink again while listens to the Prodigy , how you might ask , well remebre the diapers from the begginging , I dont

Nat wrote him a letter asking if he can help liam to finish Tdime , but he said no , he had to help Aquilera to finish her dinner

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa , Nas forgive me , Stuie don't show this to your beutaiful son , Flame sorry , u r my No 1 Russian commando

peace my ppl , Prodge for life , Prodge for Natalie , dont drink and drive , smoke and die , booooooyaaaaaka

gava over and out.....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:04 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Brilliant. One of the most beautiful topics in a long long time. N00bs won't understand. This is old skool brainkiller bullshit.

Love you bro.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:06 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1718Location: Always outdrunk, Never outsoberJoined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:32 pm
Gava you big poetic bastard :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Much love on your birthday :inlove:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:19 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
This could revive a drunken thread. This is it!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:20 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2660Location: Zagreb, CroatiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am
here's smth for MJs book

Hi Martin , I was born in Zagreb in 1978 , dont know why but it happened

I was just a normal kid , but I didnt have my music ID , I kinda felt lost without having smth I can hold on to , you know , some band or artist I would follow and love

Then one day , I think it was 94 or 95 I got VHS tape from my brother's friend I it was filled with Prodigy videos and I knew at that moment that this music , that epic beats will change me forever , I was happy as I finnaly had my music ID

you see Martin , The Podigy is not only band I love but it's also a molecule that flows through me and occupies my mind 24/7
It's like I'm breathing it's supsatnce and I cant live without it , life force

My friends from here , these guys are the backboun of the fans community , they can teach young ppl what this band is all about , they can answer any question , they are true to themselves and to this community , no fancy schmancy asslicking BS , no fame seekers , just true love for this band , keeping it real , keeping it underground and yet powerful

You better release this book , fans need it , it's for us , Prodge lunatics from all over the globe

cheers,
g

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:32 pm
I wonder which socks jugo is wearing today

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:18 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1956Location: sitting on cloudsJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:37 am
gava wrote:
I wonder which socks jugo is wearing today

Hahaha. I remember that

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:03 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
gava wrote:
Hi ppl , my name is gava and I have a friend called Flame , he's undercover secret agent who works for Christina

he's super secret name is Majestic and he loves Prodigy.

It all started when this young boy was in diaprs , the one given from liam himself and instantly he got prodigized

later while he was growing his brain started to project ceratin images of the tracks writen by alien himslef , LH of course

he had a dream about each trck on the album and he explained how powerful and great they were

you see my BK ppl he has a special skills , the one only true fan can have , he can dring , shit , drive , spy , puke , drink again while listens to the Prodigy , how you might ask , well remebre the diapers from the begginging , I dont

Nat wrote him a letter asking if he can help liam to finish Tdime , but he said no , he had to help Aquilera to finish her dinner

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa , Nas forgive me , Stuie don't show this to your beutaiful son , Flame sorry , u r my No 1 Russian commando

peace my ppl , Prodge for life , Prodge for Natalie , dont drink and drive , smoke and die , booooooyaaaaaka

gava over and out.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:04 pm
preps before the gig by Flame :rofl:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGhK4JHtkm1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:23 pm
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:36 pm
User avatarMajestic 13Posts: 2640Location: RussiaJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:52 pm
:smashed: