<  OFF TOPIC / QUESTIONS  ~  Keith Flint joining in on fox hunting ?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:35 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 302Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:36 am
subtract wrote:
A real shame, always came across as down to earth and pretty laid back... cosying up with Tory Hunters shows what money can do to your head.

If you're not from the UK you might not understand the significance of fox hunting, the barbaric and class divisional 'sport' for the elite a.k.a posh dickheads

is this relevant?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:00 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1967Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:11 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6514Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
People aren't buying his excuse that no animal was harmed.

A right fuck up this has turned out to be. You wally Keef.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:22 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 262Location: rsnsJoined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:46 pm
everything will be cool now, if they choose name for the album "REBEL RADIO" and some megaphones on cover,
not name TDIME and fox on cover...and than nasty video with fox hunt.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:27 pm
He was probably doing research for the Nasty video.

(That should've been the PR line, at least... promote the album and nip this in the bud with one hit!!)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:59 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 825Location: EnglandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:20 pm
Jesus, are these articles spoofs?

He has given a satisfactory response, "NO ANIMALS WERE HUNTED OR KILLED, so my conscience is clear" .

End of.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:32 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Speaking of hunters, anyone remember this guy?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:39 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 825Location: EnglandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:20 pm
Never heard of him :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:04 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
If a hunt did hunt a fox it would make the news. It's illegal and the animal rights people would be all over it. It's not factually correct to say Keith went or goes fox hunting. It's a good story for the shit stirrers though.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:50 pm
Antz wrote:
Jesus, are these articles spoofs?

He has given a satisfactory response, "NO ANIMALS WERE HUNTED OR KILLED, so my conscience is clear" .

End of.

It's Anonymous. They have subatomic IQs.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:51 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3824Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
All these folks dissing the band now... they're all vegetarians right? I find it hypocritical to give Keith shit if you're going out and eating a hamburger or any type of meat.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:24 pm
hyperspeed wrote:
It's Anonymous. They have subatomic IQs.

Not sure what this means but I am scared.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:43 pm
NEOREV wrote:
All these folks dissing the band now... they're all vegetarians right? I find it hypocritical to give Keith shit if you're going out and eating a hamburger or any type of meat.

I agree with your sentiment but it's important to clarify that British fox hunting is very different from hunting in America.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:44 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3116Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
My cousins are licensed hunters, they hunt deer's, foxes, beavers, wild hogs, mooses and other kind of animals. One time, about 8 years ago they invited me in the ride along. We went to the fields they own and I was a beater there, we and others ran trough the woods to get any animals that was in our way out of the forest to an open field that the hunters can shot them down.

I didn't like it and never went again. Does that make me a peace of shit animal abuser as all of those people calling on Keith? I also read that some will not be buying any Prodigy music any more. Like NEOREV said, they probably went to the supper market to buy some beef and chicken wings for their supper as they typed their hate posts on Keith. Do they even watched any documentaries how many animals are horribly killed for they meals everyday?

The Prodigy HQ should have just ignore this.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:46 am
PrivatePrivatePosts: 233Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:31 pm
So much hysterical comment on this non story (on FaceBook, not so much here).

Some of it seems to be the result of false assumptions of what The Prodigy represent. Aside from 'their law' which was about a specific piece of law that affected the band directly, they have never been an 'issues' band and there's no message to the music other than here's a banging tune for you to party to. They may be anti establishment from an industry perspective but not in political terms. Some stupid people are only realising this now and are disappointed that Prodigy might not be the 'Rebels' they thought.

Keith's a white middle aged Essex geezer who is trying to live a "country gent" lifestyle. of course he's going to be rubbing shoulders with posh hunting types. Deal with it.

Offline Profile