<  OFF TOPIC / QUESTIONS  ~  Needing help in downloading 60fps 4K footage from YT NT GIG

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:52 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
I have about an hours worth of pretty decent and hilarious No tourists footage both before and after the show, i'd like to make a whole video in premier pro and share it with you guys as best a quality as possible.

You'd think a multi miillion worth company would be able to let you DL your video at the native resolution is was uploaded at but i can only do 1080 30fps.

Other sites i've tried seem to not work or only do 4k 30.

Any help with this means i can get making this video in tribute to The Prodigy, Keith, Liam, Maxim, Jilted (who gave me the idea) and the Brainkiller Crew, Mathew (the polish guy who got me wasted and was so kind both went solo ended up with 6 of us by the end of the gig) and the chick with pig tails who shared a smoke half way through the gig lol

If you could test it out on a video for me i've got unlisted. Any luck i'll include you in the credits too because i've really tried looking for about an hour and a half:
Quote: