<  OFF TOPIC / QUESTIONS  ~  The AllMighty 'what did I eat & drink today' Thread:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:26 am
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Eating candies while playing Starfox Dinosaur Planet.

Having some liquorice, in fact a whole box!
Also have some French sweets made from plants and shit. Also very nice.

And some drinks... Grapejuice and Ice Tea

Yeah it would be awesome if you all put in pictures of the food you're eating. :-D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:34 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2483Location: Not here as much as I'd like.Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:05 am
Agent Orange wrote:
Yeah it would be awesome if you all put in pictures of the food you're eating. :-D

I can post a pic of it tomorrow morning if you know what I mean... :vomit:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:47 am
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Mine will be sweet! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:25 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2174Location: U.S.A.Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:14 am

hmmm Chick-fil-a sandwich (no pickle) & some throwback Pepsi.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:14 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1265Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:00 pm
Bacon Pasta. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:07 pm
SergeantSergeantPosts: 411Location: BelgiumJoined: Fri May 02, 2008 1:33 pm
manny that burger looks disgusting :P

Is that 0.5l of pepsi? What does throwback mean? When I translate this, it gets a ridiculous meaning ^^

I just finished a couple of cakes my girlfriend made me. I wanted to post a picture but I ate them all and cant find a picture on google of one that looks similar :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:43 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2483Location: Not here as much as I'd like.Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:05 am
Socrates wrote:
manny that burger looks disgusting :P

Is that 0.5l of pepsi? What does throwback mean? When I translate this, it gets a ridiculous meaning

Looks delicious to me. Then again I've not been to a takeaway á la McDs for about 3 months. Sometimes a filthy burger is a necessity. :)

Throwback Pepsi is the original 100% full on sugar type. No 'one calorie' sugars, the real deal. I probably couldn't drink it, it would be far too sweet for me now. Pepsi Max all the way here.

Personally I've had a cheese and pickle sandwich this evening, with lemonade. Delish.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:14 pm
After not eating for over 6 months :wink: I've got myself some of them there Xtreme bacon and paprika Pringles.

Awoogah. :P

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:33 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
jetsonik112 wrote:
After not eating for over 6 months :wink: I've got myself some of them there Xtreme bacon and paprika Pringles.

Awoogah. :P

i had them two nights ago, there pretty nippy :Firestarter:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:30 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 194Location: USAJoined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:50 pm
jetsonik112 wrote:

Throwback Pepsi is the original 100% full on sugar type. No 'one calorie' sugars, the real deal. I probably couldn't drink it, it would be far too sweet for me now. Pepsi Max all the way here.

Being the food nut that I am, I alwas have to now whats in the food Im eating..

It's no different than regular pepsi, instead of using high fructose corn syrup like in all US sodas; they use 'real' sugar from sugarbeets farmed in the river valley I live in. Still heavily processed shit but a little healthier. Its also a little less sweet.

the sweetner (called aspartane here) used in pepsi max and most diet sodas is the poop from a man-made bacteria. Fucking gross, eh? Its a poison, youre much better off guzzling some beers :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:48 pm
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
dUFE wrote:
the sweetner (called aspartane here) used in pepsi max and most diet sodas is the poop from a man-made bacteria. Fucking gross, eh? Its a poison

you're not literally drinking poop. a modified bacterium E. coli produces a molecule (you know what is a molecule? water is a molecule, and so are sugar and table salt) which is called Phenylalanine, out of which another molecule, Aspartame, is made

I found it by reading wiki

and I also found:
Quote:
A 2007 medical review on the subject concluded that "the weight of existing scientific evidence indicates that aspartame is safe at current levels of consumption as a non-nutritive sweetener".[3] However, because its breakdown products include phenylalanine, aspartame must be avoided by people with the genetic condition phenylketonuria (PKU).

is it going to make you want drink Pepsi Max? not necessarily. I just wanted to help make things clear

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:26 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1718Location: Always outdrunk, Never outsoberJoined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:32 pm
Quote:
A 2007 medical review on the subject concluded that "the weight of existing scientific evidence indicates that aspartame is safe at current levels of consumption as a non-nutritive sweetener".[3] However, because its breakdown products include phenylalanine, aspartame must be avoided by people with the genetic condition phenylketonuria (PKU).

Having that PKU condition is fucking expensive. We sell this product...........

at €250 a box as a food suppliment.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:24 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 194Location: USAJoined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:50 pm
well, I understand it isnt literally poop, but well, its the source. I do admit using a bit of a scare tactic there, after years of eating like shit and treating my body equally, I struggle with eating unnatural and unnaturally derived foods. Which, can make eating a struggle nowadays.

Thankfully theres some nice organic beers now ;)

uh, and to sty on topic... made a spicy thai peanut stir fry tonight. nice.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:51 pm
Something like this

and

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:05 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1140Location: PolandJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:55 pm
Agent Orange wrote:
Something like this

and

what is it? looks unhealthy and fat, so just how i like:)