<  OFF TOPIC / QUESTIONS  ~  The AllMighty 'what did I eat & drink today' Thread:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:13 pm
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
there is a mistake in the topic title: you should say "eat & drink" because you put "did" right before

not gonna submit all what I ingested and ejected lately, but I just ate Meat Chinese Macaroni, in which the ingredients say the macaroni "may contain eggs or soya", but the rest of the recipe DOES include Soya sauce and dehydrated whole eggs...

but, seriously, I find this thread just too silly :?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:19 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Why is it silly? There's a topic about cereals and some other weird things.

It's still the off-topic section of the forum, so... anything goes. ;)

Plus, it's quite a pretty active topic so it seems people like to talk about what they ate and all that stuff! :-D

If you think it's too silly, don't be bothered to post here. :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:03 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
A Brussels Pate sandwich on best of both bread (worst of both more like, cheers mum). A nice cold glass of coke and an Aero mouse. Oh yes, it was tasty!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:12 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
i had some pizza for breakfast :teeth: :ana: :shockout: :emo: :clap:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:26 pm
User avatarHot ModeratorHot ModeratorPosts: 668Location: Surrey UKJoined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:46 pm
just had chicken super noodles, peanut butter kitkat and can of coke :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:32 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Stacy wrote:
just had chicken super noodles, peanut butter kitkat and can of coke :D

The first one... Had it in my hands last Saturday. I hate myself for not buying it. :woops:

And the second one... Got one from a friend of mine.. Didn't know they existed! :shock: Really good! Better than the milk, plain and white choco ones in my opinion. ;)

And about that Coke. I'm happy that they finally have COke cans now WITHOUT a populair face on it or some kind of 'sms contest' printed on the cans. I prefer the red/white old school print. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:13 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1604Location: USAJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:05 pm
just had a handfull of peanut M&Ms which dried out my mouth....now i think im gonna go get a bottle of water

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:46 pm
So far today:

- Two slices of bread with cucumber salad
- 0.3ml water
- Can of Energy drink
- 6 cups of coffee
- Coconut/Chocolat/Muesli bar
- Bapoa bread (hot! & spicey)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:26 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2483Location: Not here as much as I'd like.Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:05 am
Stuffed meself today:

1 Bowl of Shreddies and milk
3 Pieces of mint gum
1 Can of Coke Zero
1 Cheese and onion pastie
1 Bag of Worcester Sauce flavour crisps
2 Bananas
1 Apple
1 Forest Fruit yoghurt
2 Fun size Twix
1 Can of orange Tango
1 500ml Bottle of Lucozade Sport (lemon flavour)
2 Rounds of chicken salad sandwiches on wholemeal bread with mayo
1 Litre of strawberry milk
1 Chocolate Aero mousse

3 pees, no number 2s..

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:47 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
Today I havn't eat anything and WISHING I didn't have 6 pints of stella last night..

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:56 am
Yesterday:

- Few cups of coffee
- Freshly baked French bread with filet american, black pepper and some union on top.
- Pizza (mushrooms, ham, salami, paprika and union)
- Fried potato croquettes with some curry/mayonaise.
- 2 Glasses of Water
- 3 Bottles of beer

This morning:

- 2 slices of toasted bread with fried egg (little bit of salt & pepper), slice of molten cheese with some curry powder.
- Glass of orange juice
- Cup of coffee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:07 pm
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
Mightypoo wrote:
If you think it's too silly, don't be bothered to post here. :)

I won't be bothered when I don't feel the need to tell what I ate, its no problem :P but right now I've got something to say:

last night, my friend and myself just tried a true men's pizza:

I guess we can call it "The Fat Of The Land". :twisted: This monster contains:
Pepperoni, bacon, beef, italian sausage, ham, smoked meat and chicken

not too good, though, to be honest
too much ingredients, and chicken doesn't fit at all on a pizza :?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:37 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2483Location: Not here as much as I'd like.Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:05 am
That's only about 12" wide, hardly manly. Needs some BBQ sauce, peppers and more cheese on the top to really make you feel like you could uproot trees with your teeth.
If you could move afterwards that is.. :lol:

As for what I've eaten today, nothing yet. Just a glass of water 'cos I just got up.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:00 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
i had this epic one the day before my birthday, was a 24 inch braveheart pizza, shared it with one of my mates of course it was fucking massive.

the ingredients were:

Chilly sauce base
Red Chilli's
alapino's
that mental spicey chilly sause u get in little bottles
Haggis
Ham
Pork
Red Onions
Cheeese

and a splashing of tomato sause, it was the most greatest pizza ever, i was so full, the next day "my birthday" i was ill laying in my bed being sick like 14 times out of the whole day, and a bad case of diareora or however its spelt really doesn't go with when your puking your guts out trust meh lmao it was so epic even tho i felt my ass was on fire, i shall never eat a braveheart again but it was good... :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:25 pm
Cogglesz wrote:
Chilly sauce base
Red Chilli's
alapino's
that mental spicey chilly sause u get in little bottles
Haggis
Ham
Pork
Red Onions
Cheeese

Now that's a pizza! Got the phone number? :lol:

The one me and my brother used to share between us was 20", and had 4 types of cheese, 3 types of pepper, 3 types of peperoni, 3 types of ham, tomato and BBQ sauce, sausage, mushrooms, chilli beef, red and white onions, and a stuffed crust. We'd finish the lot, drink beer and play COD.
The room used to smell of 'bloke' the next morning. It was so gross. :vomit:

As for today, I had 3 bananas for breakfast, a slice of chicken and sage pie with roast potatoes, peas, carrots and gravy and a glass of Sprite for lunch, a Mars bar, two yogurts (one apricot and one strawberry) and a bowl of oxtail soup when I got home. And I might have an apple in a minute..

Offline Profile