Websheriff wrote:
WEB SHERIFF
Protecting Your Rights on the Internet
Tel 44-(0)208-323 8013
Fax 44-(0)208-323 8080
websheriff@websheriff.com
www.websheriff.com

Hey Brainkillerz,

and thanks, again, from everyone for being such a great bunch of fans.

Best for Now,

BUTCH CASSIDY :wink:

you're welcome :lol:

btw do you like the album? which is your favourite track? (i am not messing around with you - I'm really curious) :)

WALKER TEXAS RANGER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:43 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
I had a donut again (a pack of 5) on my grandma's birthday yesterday. 8-)

Plus I bought one myself covered in black and white chocolate. I saved it for this morning (3am) where I was finally able to take a listen to the album for the first time. I sat down, had a cup of coffee and the donut, then took a deep breath and played the (burned) disk (I wanted a disk to play, not some mp3 files in random order). Those were the best 45 minutes in a long, long time for me.

Thanks for being the messenger by giving us respect for the band, Mr Websheriff. :wink: It's an honor... but it should be the other way around. Thank them on behalf of the entire fanbase. They'll like that. Can't wait for the final product (3 copies :lol: ) in my mailbox.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:47 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1951Location: Athens, GreeceJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:43 am
Happy birthday to your grandma dude :-D .. I had one with chocolate yesterday also :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:32 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 862Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:45 pm
Hey websheriff, do you have any tips where to look for the Lost Beats EP...?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:31 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 68Location: LONDONJoined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:12 pm
WEB SHERIFF
Tel 44-(0)208-323 8013
Fax 44-(0)208-323 8080
www.websheriff.com

Howdy Folks,

Good to hear from y'all and sorry we've not been posting so much recently ... .. been busy on the Mean Streets of the internet ... .. things looking v.positive in terms of the new album and chart placings etc - Big Thanks and (again) Big Respect to everyone who actually pre-ordered / bought a copy :-D .

Agent Orange certainly likes his donuts (we still miss that header !!) and, as for favourite tracks, this particular Deputy loves Thunder and Omen Reprise - although love the Omen vid too.

Best To Everyone,

WEB SHERIFF :)

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:36 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 862Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:45 pm
Not hard to hit the charts hard when u make as good music as Liam does! :-D

I'm hoping the Prodigy shop doesn't wait a year and a half to post my boxset. Cause then I'm ending the order there and buy it somewhere else. I need my Prodigy-fix now!!! :twisted:

And why does it come with a badge-set instead of donuts...?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:31 pm
WEB SHERIFF
Tel 44-(0)208-323 8013
Fax 44-(0)208-323 8080
www.websheriff.com

Hey Kim,

Thanks for your post(s) ... .. hope your box-set arrives soon and we'll have-a-word to see if donuts will be included. :wink:

As for your other search, are you talking retail or asking us where you can find a dodgy d'load (hopefully not the latter) ?!

All The Best,

WEB SHERIFF :-D

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:57 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
i'm still waiting for my Omen single, flag, beenie hat, and mug, that supposedly shipped last Thursday to New York.

still not here
:?

afraid it's gonna take this long for the boxset.
paid loads for faster shipping. tomorrow will be a week.
not looking good.

plus i ordered the Japanese versions since they came out the earliest, they shipped Wednesday...

let's see which gets here first.

:roll:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:45 am
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Greetings Websherrif,

I've missed you so much already, your presence always lights these forums, and your donuts ofcourse.

I was just curious, how did the band/record company react when they heard about the album leaking?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:09 am
WEB SHERIFF
Tel 44-(0)208-323 8013
Fax 44-(0)208-323 8080
www.websheriff.com

Hey EP,

Good to hear from you and we miss the donuts too !!

As for the leak, naturally everyone was disappointed ... .. although the source of the leak (the watermarked disc that it came from) has now been traced ... .. other than that, we can't say any more (at least at this stage). :twisted:

All The Best,

JOHN WAYNE :)

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:15 am
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Woah, thats interesting. Any idea about the punishment that the leaker is going to face?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:22 am
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
Woah, thats interesting. Any idea about the punishment that the leaker is going to face?

Banned for life at the donut shop?

I know that both the artist and the companies are bound to loose some money on leaks on the net, but Websheriff, why do you think they don't try to use it as an advantage instead?

I mean, I can only speak on my own behalf, if I find music that I really like, I buy the cd to support the artist. But there is a ton of music I even wouldn't have heard of if it wasn't for the internet and all the leaks out there. I actually thnk that as much as 20% of my cd collection (wich now about 250-300 cd's) would never be in my collection, if I haven't discovered them on the net through leaks first. And that's just the cd's. All the hundreds of vinyls and DVD's should be added to the list aswell...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:49 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:

The death penalty. Death by Doughnuts.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:00 pm
WEB SHERIFF
Tel 44-(0)208-323 8013
Fax 44-(0)208-323 8080
www.websheriff.com

DEATH-BY-DONUTS INDEED !!!!! :twisted:

Joking aside, the person / corporation responsible should have known (much) better ... .. so the-wheels-are-turning.

As regards previewing albums, many bands designate official preview tracks for their fans these days (as here), in addition to which, the band have also been performing much of the new material on tour, so no real need for pre-release leaking of the studio album. :idea:

Best,

WEB SHERIFF :-D

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:44 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 130Location: PolandJoined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:52 pm
and that was once such a nice forum...

Offline Profile