<  OFF TOPIC / QUESTIONS  ~  THANK YOU FROM WEB SHERIFF

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:24 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 732Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:19 am
Hey Web Sheriff

Why are you still cancelling all the auctions at Ebay?
Omen has been released already, and we, the collectors have bought it, but now we want to buy the promos, and you're not letting us by cancelling the auctions.

Last edited by Vicen on Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:09 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
personally i think its because it says "promotional Cd not for resale" but still it should be able to be purchased in my opinion, there are collectors of those type of items

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:14 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4268Location: GreeceJoined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:06 am
Mr. Web Sheriff, can you please leave us alone so that we can collect our promo cds, since we already bought all the vinyl & cd retail releases?

Thanks in advance.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:19 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 732Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:19 am
Cogglesz wrote:
personally i think its because it says "promotional Cd not for resale" but still it should be able to be purchased in my opinion, there are collectors of those type of items

It's because of Cooking Vinyl, because when they were signed to XL, this not happened.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:33 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2881Location: ESTJoined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm
I think/hope after tomorrow we don't have to face problems like these. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:32 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6514Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:17 pm
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
interesting

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:35 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2089Location: Melbourne, AustraliaJoined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:22 pm
Harbinger wrote:

yeah in the end it worked out well

1. we got to take the piss out of websheriff

2. we got the album early anyway, albeit without being naughty n leaking it everywhere.

3. we can has donuts?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:37 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
yeh they should have added the fact while he was shutting down my site for having an omen radio rip and harassing everyone on here the album leaked from the Russians :roll:

and in the end, my sites looking better than ever and we got to hear imd early and i got an apology from cooking vinyl.

1-0 to us

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:40 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2089Location: Melbourne, AustraliaJoined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:22 pm
The Green Bastard wrote:
yeh they should have added the fact while he was shutting down my site for having an omen radio rip and harassing everyone on here the album leaked from the Russians :roll:

and in the end, my sites looking better than ever and we got to hear imd early and i got an apology from cooking vinyl.

1-0 to us

yea didnt u get a prize for taking their crap?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:41 am
yeh a poster, omen promo and a couple stickers

edit: after reading that blog post, i noticed there was loads about Websheriff watching out for download links and shit, but i just still dont get his cause, rule number one of brainkiller forums is no official download links, what a waste of money CV spent on Websheriff he was just here to ruin shit for us, like shutting down eBay links and youtube video's of the band live, especially since liam really wanted people to post up video's at the start of 2008.

if they rehire him for next album bk or ds better ban the ip and user-name of Websheriff though i strongly doubt CV will rehire

the topic title should really say FUCK YOU FROM WEBSHERIFF

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:27 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 852Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:25 am
The Green Bastard wrote:

the topic title should really say FUCK YOU WEBSHERIFF

fix'd

:lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:47 am
User avatarMajestic 13Posts: 2640Location: RussiaJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:52 pm
Websheriff wrote:
WEB SHERIFF
Protecting Your Rights on the Internet
someone on forum call me asshole
please kill him :wiggum:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:42 am
ColonelColonelPosts: 853Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:31 pm
Hey guys,

Do you know if Prodigy are cool with fans uploading their remixes of their work to youtube and soundcloud? I want to upload a remix of Voodoo People that I just made and wonder what the policy is?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:15 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 825Location: EnglandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:20 pm
Jr wrote:
Hey guys,

Do you know if Prodigy are cool with fans uploading their remixes of their work to youtube and soundcloud? I want to upload a remix of Voodoo People that I just made and wonder what the policy is?

Just upload it. Fuck 'em and their law.

Offline Profile