<  OFF TOPIC / QUESTIONS  ~  The Epic 'Random' Thread

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:26 am
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
hi fellow BK'ers

(I was bored and) I was just thinking how some of the lenghtiest yet undying threads of this forum were cool to follow (post self pictures thread, and many else). and I was also thinking how the continuity in a chain of situations can turn it into an appealing story (remember when we all had the same NICKNAMESZ with a powerpuff girls picture?)

so I make this thread for an Entertainment Purpose mostly. I enjoy variety so I suggest we make it a mix of a few topics together, ranging from:

- Share Random Thoughts
example: if I were someone famous, I'd want to be [...]. and you?

- Share Appreciations
example: I happen to like [...] and wanted to tell you guys, what do you think?

- Share Anything Funny You Have Encountered Recently

- Share Tips (remember when we shared recipes? :P )
example: I believe I'm good at [...]. here are some tips: [...]

- Share Some More Random Thoughts
example: Why do [...] ?

- etc.

my goals are to make it lenghty, with themes of discussion varied. changes of direction can be made by anybody anytime; after all, it's a random thread! it may be a bit confusing after time (if themes change throughout pages) but let's keep it intelligible. let's also keep it friendly, so it doesn't turn into some sort of anger-causing debate. who knows, it might just make us learn more of each other

so are you into it?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:38 am
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
I start off:

what languages do you know / wish to know?

as for myself: I know both English (obviously) and French, and I learned a little Spanish once, but I wish I learned languages like Chinese, Arabic or Russian too, for the fun of knowing other alphabets!

[remember: feel free to change the topic direction but be open to what has been said]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:52 am
ColonelColonelPosts: 996Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
I THINK IM MENTALLY UNSTABLE, TOO MUCH WEED, WANT A GF BADLYY NOW

BEING 19 IS KILLING ME

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:25 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Jet Li is looking a lot older these days. I've had a dinner with shrimp, then I had a rice desert. I want to add a Eternal Dragon and a Wrath of God to my white deck, though unfortunately I have to save a little money first. I'm not sure if I want to take the train tonight or take the bike tomorrow. I can't choose between two brands of beer to drink. In the meanwhile I'm laughing at the end credits to The Forbidden Kingdom. Shit movie, end credits where the most fun of the while movie. And the white-haired asian chick. And some Jackie Chan fight scenes. Damn I feel sweaty, I really need a wash. But I had a wash a few hours ago. Ah fuck should've have walked that much this afternoon.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:00 am
What we're dealing with, here, is a lack of interaction.

:lol: no problem

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:48 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Deep Throat wrote:
What we're dealing with, here, is a lack of interaction.

:rofl: That was fucking funny.

I shouldn't have had that fresh juicy acai drink with exp date of 29-07-2010. :eyebrow:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:02 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
Agent Orange wrote:
I shouldn't have had that fresh juicy acai drink with exp date of 29-07-2010. :eyebrow:

Won't do you any harm. I drank some Orange Lucozade I found at my old work place that was over 5 years out of date :lol: I didn't die, so you'll be fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:03 pm
At my girlfriend's house she offered me a beer. I thought it had a bit of an old, dusty, woody taste... Looked at the bottle; exp date: 2006. It was NASTY. :lol:

I did die though. My soul is posting here from hell. It's a punishment for being such a dick all the time.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:21 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
being such a dick... or sucking lots of dick? i think you mean the latter :wink: hahaha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:32 pm
I have a girlfriend (which is a very nice excuse). :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:57 pm
Agent Orange wrote:
I have a girlfriend (which has a six inch clit). :wink:

wut? :o

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:32 pm
Deep Throat wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
I have a girlfriend (which has a six inch clit). :wink:

wut? :o

Not impressed. But the boobs are real.

Lol. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:21 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 160Location: CA, USAJoined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:01 am
Progress wrote:
I THINK IM MENTALLY UNSTABLE, TOO MUCH WEED, WANT A GF BADLYY NOW

BEING 19 IS KILLING ME

being 19 ain't so bad, but then again i've only been 19 for about 2 days now. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:18 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2660Location: Zagreb, CroatiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am
I hate it when I come here and there's no Image next to any forums :-D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:47 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
same here gava it pisses me off :lol:

if i were famous i'd be a valium addict.