<  OFF TOPIC / QUESTIONS  ~  prodigyfanboy wanted to buy BK

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:48 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4789Location: Wolverhampton, UKJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:52 pm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:06 am
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
no offence prodigyfanboy but your ideas of buying bk or neko wont work, its like Hyundai asking to buy Bentley and Rolly-Royce.

Plus, we wouldnt want a noobie admin :P i LOL'd at how you deleted Tomlad from ur Facebook :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:32 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2660Location: Zagreb, CroatiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am
I'd ban myself if that would happen :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:37 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
he would rat on all of us if websherif strikes back HAHAHAHHA

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:19 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
i think the best thing to do is make your own website, just make sure you don't get any radio rips on it or it could end up like mines :ninja:

all this shit about buying websites, thats just sad in my opinion, it takes alot to get a website going and usually the owner does it for his passion, even if he was rich as fuck its still a bit weird, he should just learn how to make his own site and try make it better than bk and neko, thats the only way i could see this guy owning a prodigy fansite but what i did notice about making my own prodigy website is that most the fans are already catered for, theres plenty of fans but plenty of fansites also, i gave a modern uk fansite a go and it went great but only a few of the names of registered users i never knew, thats maybe why he wants to buy bk or neko, hmm i'm not sure

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:45 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Worst idea ever Danny !!

It just doesn't work like that.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:02 pm
why bother making a prodigy fansite anyways? unless its a unique idea like david starter's live database. Everyone takes the news from Brainkiller even the guys at nekos give us credit all the time, and danny's website doesnt have any exclusive's so a regular prodigy fan would be interested in the official site or bk before bumping into prodigyfanboy.

or like my Liam Howlett page on Facebook (with 8,000 fans ;) )
most of the updates were done by other admins ive assigned.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/lia ... rishowlett

i'd sell it to you for 200 euros, deal?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:07 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4789Location: Wolverhampton, UKJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:52 pm
:x deleted n blocked me from facebook

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:08 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
anybody wanna buy my bk user account?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:10 pm
evans wrote:

I put u and stuie, vicen and jimbq as admins. Dont piss me off or i'll remove u and de-admin you :lol:

and i just added BK 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:15 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
evans wrote:

I put u and stuie, vicen and jimbq as admins. Dont piss me off or i'll remove u and de-admin you :lol:

*hug*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:18 pm
evans wrote:
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
evans wrote:

*hug*

free of charge? :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:45 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1718Location: Always outdrunk, Never outsoberJoined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:32 pm
I have to laugh at the absolute cheekiness of this. First of all what gave him the right to think he could buy either Neko or BK? It smacks of shameless self promotion. And also he’s made himself look a fool to other members on both boards. No one in their right mind from now on will take him seriously. Both BK and Neko are established for such a long time. He’s running his site for about a year maybe? Oh yeah let’s not forget he tried to embed the BK forums on his site before, without asking might i add.
I’d understand if he was a bit naive and had asked other members opinions for help for his own site first rather than try to merge his own site with Neko or BK. But he’s fucked himself up by blocking/deleting people on Facebook cos they don’t share his grand vision. May i be the first person here to call him an absolute gobshite.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:01 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2660Location: Zagreb, CroatiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am
Stuie wrote:
I have to laugh at the absolute cheekiness of this. First of all what gave him the right to think he could buy either Neko or BK? It smacks of shameless self promotion. And also he’s made himself look a fool to other members on both boards. No one in their right mind from now on will take him seriously. Both BK and Neko are established for such a long time. He’s running his site for about a year maybe? Oh yeah let’s not forget he tried to embed the BK forums on his site before, without asking might i add.
I’d understand if he was a bit naive and had asked other members opinions for help for his own site first rather than try to merge his own site with Neko or BK. But he’s fucked himself up by blocking/deleting people on Facebook cos they don’t share his grand vision. May i be the first person here to call him an absolute gobshite.

amen my brother

add new forum rule - NEVER EVER TRY TO OR THINK ABOUT BUYING BK forum or else u will end up being promoted to prodigyfanboy mod/admin

:twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:38 pm
User avatarHot ChickHot ChickPosts: 1943Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:46 pm
why in the fuck he removed all bk people from his facebook :lol: danny u suck :lol:

Offline Profile