<  OFF TOPIC / QUESTIONS  ~  yahoo email haked

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:57 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1956Location: sitting on cloudsJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:37 am
how the fuck do i get my address back :evil: one mutherfucker change my password. i tried to send mail to yahoo. failed. how can i get my address back?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:11 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
when you try to login, press the i forgot my password button. Answer the questions,or resolve whatever security option you chose and then you can make a new password. Or if you provided them with another email for confirmation when you created your yahoo account,they will send a link for a new password to that address.
Also make sure you're not typing another password by mistake. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:58 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1956Location: sitting on cloudsJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:37 am
*PinHead* wrote:
when you try to login, press the i forgot my password button. Answer the questions,or resolve whatever security option you chose and then you can make a new password. Or if you provided them with another email for confirmation when you created your yahoo account,they will send a link for a new password to that address.
Also make sure you're not typing another password by mistake. :wink:

thx. i have done that, but wont let me pass that capcha thing. on other address work without problems. i will try later.
Thx anyway

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:28 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1967Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
this has happened with my hotmail account i clicked forgot password and entered a bunch of stuff for security and got it back

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:50 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2949Location: woppity woppity woppityJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:33 am
This guy did it: