<  OFF TOPIC / QUESTIONS  ~  Paypal is a massive piece of shit.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:46 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2089Location: Melbourne, AustraliaJoined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:22 pm
they want to reconfirm my identity because i move to a business account, i already have been using it in this way, i just wanted to use company name not display my name

i give them info.. my ID, proof of address, business details, which can all be confirmed via my business number

i wait 2 days, they accept..still restricted

then they fucking call me from the worst phone line in the world and ask for more info.. (WHY, why not ask for it in the first place...?) just asking for another piece of fucking shit piece of paper that i print out i tick boxes in, and then scan again to send back as a jpg. its not even signed, it could have been done with a simple online form in 2 clicks. also had to upload my business details, which i already supplied in my previous request!!!!

i supply it, 24 hours later its accepted.. all looking good, all confirmed.. waiting

just now i receive another EMAIL, requesting more info, but my account doesnt even have a request for it, im now waiting another ''24 hours'' for the fucking info to appear in my account so i can deliver whatever bullshit request they randomly come up with..

3 seperate requests for bullshit info that could have been answered in one go, ive now waited a week to confirm all this shit, meanwhile i have no way of paying a supplier of mine because they deal strictly with paypal! and even if they took another form the money is in this account and I cant withdraw it!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:18 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2089Location: Melbourne, AustraliaJoined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:22 pm
Yesterday without warning, they cancelled my account, accusing me of fraud..

I've only ever used this account for ebay, i have 100% positive feedback, im starting to think someones opened an account in my name and ripped someone off..

been on hold with them for the past hour listening to some cocksucker with a piano

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:17 am
Turns out, all they needed was a slightly newer document.

But they locked down my account for it...

Quote:
We appreciate your interest in PayPal; however, our decision to leave your account in a permanent limitation status is final.

Due to the potential risk of chargebacks and other risks of funds reversals, your balance will be held 180 days from the date your last payment was received. At that time, any remaining funds will be available for withdrawal.

Offline Profile