<  OFF TOPIC / QUESTIONS  ~  strange sounds in the sky worldwide

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:10 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 681Location: EstoniaJoined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:20 pm
couldn't find a thread about this, so feel free to delete it if there's already one

i'm sure you've see videos on youtube about these strange hornlike sounds heard in the sky worldwide since last year. here are some random videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZQwyV7wHzM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiTE43-Izi0

if i had seen these videos before i would've thought it's the usual youtube "are aliens real?" bullshit. but since me and my brother heard it and one of my friends heard it as well, it kinda creeps me out.

around 3 am when i was going to bed i heard the same noise from the first clip in the first video and heard my neighbours dog barking for like half an hour. today my friend showed me a video he made at the same time and it had these same sounds on it. talked to my brother and he said he heard em too. another friend of mine said he witnessed several flashes of light in the sky yesterday evening (smth like thunder) which reminded me when i came home i witnessed the same think once in front of my house. and there was no thunder yesterday. so wtf?

in addition my friend pointed out that the world was supposed to end on the 21th of dec and today is 21st of sep.. but i don't know. all this end of the world hype made me laugh.. until now.

what do you think? has any of you witnessed something similar?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:22 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 681Location: EstoniaJoined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:20 pm
okay so my friend uploaded his video, you can hear the sounds at the beginning and at the end:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kB3pvR4gok&feature=plcp

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:11 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Well, you got your answer about what it is, so why bring up the 'end of the world'? I happen to have read about these noises some time ago, nothing to panic about. I wish I'd heard it, it sounds very epic and awesome.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:44 pm
it's more like excitement rather than panic. but a nice natural noise caused by electromagnetic waves? makes me skeptical. i'm not saying it's more likely something supernatural, but there has to be a better or a more thorough explanation for it. why haven't people heard it before and why have people picked it up only just recently? because of all the end of the world buzz? maybe

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:44 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
The Prodigy soundcheck :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:14 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
this treat is creepy.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:24 pm
I like topics like this :) It's interesting. Reminds me a little bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6TNP6cjN0U

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:24 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:19 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1430Location: HungaryJoined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:04 pm
so you really heard it? how loud was it? like a thunder or something? and when you heard it, you felt like it was coming from the sky? actually this is really interesting to me, i really hope its aliens this time for real :-D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:51 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 935Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:29 am

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:01 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM5EGmmI1XQ

10:55 - Little bit different sound
12:23 - Shaking ground etc.

Weird...

One expert said that these sounds come from the earth's core / earth interior.

Hmm or HAARP maybe? Bluebeam project?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:59 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Horns of Jericho????

Real strange shit!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:58 am
well it's mainly blamed for electromagnetic waves since (at least here in Estonia) we started using 4G connectivity which requires a lot bigger frequencies compared to what we used to have. with the right conditions (air pressure, temperature and whatnot) these "sounds" can be heard. also people say it's caused by this HAARP program (as mentioned here before). this explanation seems a bit more believable, but still seems odd to me.

@neuburger: i first thought it was a building being demolished like a few miles from my home or smth, but these things are not done 3 o'clock at night. but yeah, it's like when you hear thunder, comes from everywhere.. kind of... but sounds different as you can hear from the videos

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:27 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 935Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:29 am
as i love reading crazy stories like that, i love to hate them... has anyone of you actually heard anything?...