<  COOL LINKS  ~  Post Your Cool Videos Here

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:42 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2174Location: U.S.A.Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:14 am
The old topic is located here

Time to start the new video posting topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jThcc5lbfOs

Begin!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:53 am

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:28 am
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Home-made Chemical Brothers Music Video (repost, again :angel: ):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODK-onH63nc

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:07 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2082Location: AlaskaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:23 pm

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:10 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6516Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
'Blowfish' has good musical taste !!

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v12n0TXQRxg

[copy paste, won't embed]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:40 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
Omfg Bigsug mate.... that poor fucking girl. What the fuck have her parents turned her into, that's fucking rediculous! Her mum looks like a fucking zombie!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:45 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2483Location: Not here as much as I'd like.Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:05 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:46 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 516Location: On your roof stealing your chimneyJoined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:50 pm
No way, I know he slept with his girlfriend and all but that was a bit over the top.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:11 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 4134Location: kiev, ukraineJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:17 pm
probably best if i don't mention the fact that i'm sleeping with his sister...

*edit* ah fuck it. i had to leave a comment on the youtube page :lol:

btw. jet. what were you using as your search term to find this?
it's gotta be one of the following "Chrissy cut ya Cunt up Cutting". was it "up"?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:13 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1225Location: Lisbon, PortugalJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:39 am
jetsonik112 wrote:

Not available :cry:
What was it about?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:37 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 4134Location: kiev, ukraineJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:17 pm
blimey! that didn't last long.

some coked up 'geezer' from an estate in the south of england had discovered that someone he knew (the bloke in the screen shot above) had slept with his girlfriend. he then took it upon himself to go round to the person's flat and film him begging for forgiveness.

during all this he shouted at him, made him eat the ash he flicked into his mouth from his cigarette (and lick it from the bed too), shouted at him some more, made him say a prayer for forgiveness, threatened to kill his mum, hit him a few times, made him say he fancied his own mum, shouted at him some more, then beat him up and jumped up and down on his head. oh and took all his cds, dvds, telephone and cash.

the wierdest thing was that he was giving a running commentary to the camera the whole time; whilst trying to justify what he was doing, and deny that he was a crackhead. he titled the clip "Chrissy cut ya Cunt up Cutting", so you get the idea....

he also said that he was a 'deep thinker' at one point too, but had a struggle trying to remember the word deep to describe himself :lol:

Last edited by jugo on Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:38 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2483Location: Not here as much as I'd like.Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:05 am
jugo wrote:
btw. jet. what were you using as your search term to find this?
it's gotta be one of the following "Chrissy cut ya Cunt up Cutting". was it "up"?

A mate at work sent it to me. Probably taken down 'cos the guy's really such a pussy he's scared he might get in trouble with the law. This sort of thing is taken very seriously in the UK.
Hopefully he'll get banged up for GBH and see what being bullied is really like.

As I said, a twat.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:20 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1225Location: Lisbon, PortugalJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:39 am
jugo wrote:
blimey! that didn't last long.

some coked up 'geezer' from an estate in the south of england had discovered that someone he knew (the bloke in the screen shot above) had slept with his girlfriend. he then took it upon himself to go round to the person's flat and film him begging for forgiveness.

during all this he shouted at him, made him eat the ash he flicked into his mouth from his cigarette (and lick it from the bed too), shouted at him some more, made him say a prayer for forgiveness, threatened to kill his mum, hit him a few times, made him say he fancied his own mum, shouted at him some more, then beat him up and jumped up and down on his head. oh and took all his cds, dvds, telephone and cash.

the wierdest thing was that he was giving a running commentary to the camera the whole time; whilst trying to justify what he was doing, and deny that he was a crackhead. he titled the clip "Chrissy cut ya Cunt up Cutting", so you get the idea....

he also said that he was a 'deep thinker' at one point too, but had a struggle trying to remember the word deep to describe himself :lol:

Cheers for the lengthy description :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:25 am
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
...but still, I'd like to see it. :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:29 am
lol. well you said you wanted to know :lol:

this is great. best viewed on full screen with your face close to the monitor....

PREPARE TO DIE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTSrLBTkDhk