<  COOL LINKS  ~  need advices (: + edit + NEWS

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:31 am
PrivatePrivatePosts: 165Location: different places...Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:35 am
hello brainkiller,
i do not post often, but i read the forum as soon as i can.
and like everyone here, i really wait IMD.
and like everyone, i listen to the intro of the LP, the same-titled track and some live versions of WOF, WD etc.

so right now i'm working on my first photo portfolio.
i do photography since two years now, since one band gave me a massive opportunity to shoot them - since, few members of the band became friends of mine and they introduce me to some ppl - and i'm gonna jumpin down next year.

so this is a small selection of works of 2008.
i wanna have 30 final pics, here is the first 15, i think.

i do mostly music/fun/editorial/fashion 'poplolpop' etc.

so here u are
tell me if u dig it
if u don't like it
which pics specially etc :)

big, big big thanks :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gkayacan/s ... 767730641/

+ the last one from 2008
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gkayacan/3153533818/

ez

g

Last edited by gee on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:25 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 893Location: Québec (Montréal)Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:46 am
Wassup.

I took a look and I like it very much except the ''Caprice pics'' and the guy with the boxing gloves. I really like the '' Don't get rude pic'', looks like fight club. You made a fantastic job with ''declaration of war'' :wink: Electrified would have been better if the lady was doing this move instead of the guy. the other ''Dont get rude'' is nice but the shooes of the guy dont fit with the image. He looks like a crazy modafuka who takes time to wear nice shooes you know what i mean lol. And finally ''bikes 'n bubbles'' is a nice concept but then again the guy has no place in da pic. Well, if he was more masculine probably I would like it more.

Thats it. I hope i helped you man you definitly have great talent theres no doubt about it. :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:56 am
hey great photos.
best ones imo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:59 pm
User avatarHot ChickHot ChickPosts: 1943Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:46 pm
i like b&w ones, esp that lady in b&w, the one thing i dnt like too much action in pics and colors, i dnt know how to describe, for my eyes first 3 bw pics are the best

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:11 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 183Location: Near the English ChannelJoined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:05 pm
Amazing pictures! very nice :-D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:38 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 263Location: MacedoniaJoined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:09 am
monkfish687 wrote:
Hersey cok iyi! Cok sevdim.

Everything is very good. I loved them!

Ben de sevdim! 8-)
I liked them as well!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:50 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 434Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:19 pm
All the images are good. VERY GOOD, but the 2nd Lady Diamond pic was the best one. I love the contrasts between the person and the location.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:50 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 165Location: different places...Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:35 am
Molotov_Beatz wrote:
Wassup.

I took a look and I like it very much except the ''Caprice pics'' and the guy with the boxing gloves. I really like the '' Don't get rude pic'', looks like fight club. You made a fantastic job with ''declaration of war'' :wink: Electrified would have been better if the lady was doing this move instead of the guy. the other ''Dont get rude'' is nice but the shooes of the guy dont fit with the image. He looks like a crazy modafuka who takes time to wear nice shooes you know what i mean lol. And finally ''bikes 'n bubbles'' is a nice concept but then again the guy has no place in da pic. Well, if he was more masculine probably I would like it more.

Thats it. I hope i helped you man you definitly have great talent theres no doubt about it. :P

Yo mate. Yeah the Caprice ones are really old. I really liked them few months back but since i'm gonna work again with the same ppl and doing something more... goodlooking. But that was a good day of shooting, trust me! Good people, lil'bit drunk - we did this a sunday fkin morning, i was in a party 'til late before that - good music, good place, etc :)

for the don't get rude one, i'm gonna do something like don't get rude II but this time with few girls !

cheers for your opinion.
means a lot!

dee wrote:
hey great photos.
best ones imo ..

cheers ! ;)
glad u dig it

erika wrote:
i like b&w ones, esp that lady in b&w, the one thing i dnt like too much action in pics and colors, i dnt know how to describe, for my eyes first 3 bw pics are the best

yeah okay, i get it, different tastes! :)
i really like the lady diamond aswell :)

;)

cheerz

monkfish687 wrote:

cheerz

Gunz_Blazing wrote:
Amazing pictures! very nice :-D

(:

IgorChete wrote:
monkfish687 wrote:

Ben de sevdim! 8-)
I liked them as well!

(:

Roadkill wrote:
All the images are good. VERY GOOD, but the 2nd Lady Diamond pic was the best one. I love the contrasts between the person and the location.

yeah i specially really like this one aswell :)

cheers everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR.
even if i think that's cheezy

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:51 pm

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:12 pm
Hello
i think really soon there's gonna be brand new content who's able to interest few of you (a)

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:24 pm
gee wrote:
Hello
i think really soon there's gonna be brand new content who's able to interest few of you (a)

http://www.brainkiller.it/public/forum/ ... &start=315
:)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:30 pm
cheers mate

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:01 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 533Location: Essex, UKJoined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:54 pm

Offline Profile WWW