<  COOL LINKS  ~  SS

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:37 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2089Location: Melbourne, AustraliaJoined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:22 pm
Hey BK, I havent been here for a while, but i dont want to come back till all my shit in my life is sorted, ive been trying to create a sound for myself and get everything going music wise anyway, thought id share some tracks ive made, if you like it, like it, and show your support, i really need to get this shit together or ill feel like a huge failure, my girlfriend supported me for the past year and everyone around me who hasnt even heard the music doubts me and im not exactly in the fastest moving city when it comes to getting shit done, people seem to lack passion when it comes to forming some kind of movement and prefer to sit on facebook and pretend shits happening!

anyway, ill let yas have a listen http://www.fb.com/samsaramusic just click on the 'music and gigs' part to hear some tracks..

and ill be back.. when everythings settled or theres some major shit to talk about on the prodigy front!!!!! cheers!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:03 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2949Location: woppity woppity woppityJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:33 am
These tunes aren't bad man. To be honest I was expecting some cheesy electronic stuff so I was pleasantly surprised to hear proper songs.

Glad things are picking up for you.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:31 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6516Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Will check em later :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:01 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2744Location: ItalyJoined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:58 pm
Aquila wrote:
I was expecting some cheesy electronic stuff

yup same here. props man really good stuff in there

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:24 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2660Location: Zagreb, CroatiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am
I'm really happy for u bro , seems like you have a proper band with lots of potential and good energy/vibe.

I was just reading again your last PM you sent on Feb 28th where you said you're in a place with no internet connection ,
only on your phone and you started to work hard on your music with the band , I was kinda surprised with your decision ,
but now I see the results which is great and I hope you guys r enjoying it.

good luck and take care my friend :wink:

p.s. ...and as Stuie wrote on your Wall BK misses you