<  COOL LINKS  ~  My comic book: GUTTERTOWN MASSIVE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:34 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2082Location: AlaskaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:23 pm

http://guttertownmassive.blogspot.com/p/comics.html

I'm not pro yet, but every page is a new learning experience...This is my favorite thing in the world! Making stories and pictures!! (pages 2-3 dont line up properly :( oops

This first story arc is all about the kids in a shitty, future Seattle (Guttertown), using a drug that allows them to make BEATS with there mind & body in the form of holographic energy...These are the BEATFIGHTERS, and when they battle, you can imagine it like two tracks battling one another...Think - Avatar: The Last Airbender meets 8 Mile.

Casey is the writer, we both collaborated on the story, but he scripted it and the rest of the first issue is awesome, so STAY TUNED! The overall story of Guttertown will explore all the filthy corners of this corporate-run city....

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:51 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2082Location: AlaskaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:23 pm

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:34 am
Collect'em all! Trade them with you friends!!!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:19 am
The volume is turned up to 11 as Davron and Naf drop into the digitized world of beats, breaks and bile!

http://guttertownmassive.blogspot.com/

Offline Profile WWW