<  INTERNATIONAL  ~  a little help from Россия

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:56 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 9Location: BrazilJoined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:23 pm
Привет! Wish I could write in Russian but I think I'll never learn enough to communicate so that's why I need a little help! I am working on a flyer for a college assignment and since the concert is at the Red Square I'd love to have it written properly, if anyone has a spare time and wouldn't mind translating I'd appreciate very much!

"The Prodigy proudly celebrates the band's 25th anniversary with the release of a box set entirely dedicated to revive the Warrior's Dance Festival experience.
Gather on the squad and firestart the riot!" (That frase is because of the theme chosen for the art)

"The Prodigy presents Battlefields" (I could not find the right word for 'presents' with Google Translate)

Best regards from a Brazilian who left half the heart at Russia last year!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:02 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1650Location: Paris, FranceJoined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:17 pm
lprass wrote:
Привет! Wish I could write in Russian but I think I'll never learn enough to communicate so that's why I need a little help! I am working on a flyer for a college assignment and since the concert is at the Red Square I'd love to have it written properly, if anyone has a spare time and wouldn't mind translating I'd appreciate very much!

"The Prodigy proudly celebrates the band's 25th anniversary with the release of a box set entirely dedicated to revive the Warrior's Dance Festival experience.
Gather on the squad and firestart the riot!" (That frase is because of the theme chosen for the art)

"The Prodigy presents Battlefields" (I could not find the right word for 'presents' with Google Translate)

Best regards from a Brazilian who left half the heart at Russia last year!

Hi there,

Presents = представлять
The Prodigy presents = The Prodigy представляют.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:48 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 9Location: BrazilJoined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:23 pm
climbatize92 wrote:
Presents = представлять
The Prodigy presents = The Prodigy представляют.

Thanks! Would it be too much asking for you to translate the paragraph below as well?

Gather on the squad and firestart the riot!"

Offline Profile