<  WELCOME TOPIC  ~  Hi, I'm new and have questions

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:28 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 21Location: BraintreeJoined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:24 am
I wonder if anybody else has tried to buy from the official site lately as I can get as far as checking out (seeing all those £5 goodies!) but then it goes no further. And if not, can you give me any idea of somewhere else to buy?

I'm an old, old Prodigy fan (not telling you how old, you'd ban me) and feel the need for badges and t-shirts now Spring is here :D

Thank you! And hello :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:37 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1999Location: Cork - IrelandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:08 am
hey man

yeah ur right!

I tried to order them to.... saw that they excepted paypal.... in the end I still had to fill in a creditcard number!

So fuck 'm !

Normally you can buy tshirts and stuff of them on festivals. I don't know online stores who offers them.

Also hope someone can tell me where to buy tshirts and longsleeves and stuff..

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:47 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 21Location: BraintreeJoined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:24 am
Bugger :( What a tease having all that stuff sitting there and not being able to buy it.

Thanks anyhow.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:59 pm
Maybe this will help you out from official.
Quote:
Hello unhappy customers. I work for Bravado - the company that host the official prodigy online merchandise shop. I am sorry to hear that people are having problems buying the merchandise online. The shop is the only official outlet for the goods other than at the live shows.
We receive a large amount of successful orders everyday from the store and I have done several dummy orders myself to try and identify any technical problems but have found none, so I can only conclude that the problems are due to firewalls or security systems installed on individual PCs. We have a technical team who are on hand to help answer any queries. Please email customerservices@bravadolive.com with a brief but specific description of the ERRORS which are occuring. Alternitavely you can call the customer service team and place your order over the phone: 01639 849335. The custom and support of the fans is very important to us and all feedback about the product range and the site is welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:49 pm
Thanks very much for that, I'll give it a go.

Offline Profile