<  WELCOME TOPIC  ~  Im New

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:38 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2141Location: Czech RepublicJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:18 pm
welcome smilez :bigkiss:

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:20 am
User avatarHot ChickHot ChickPosts: 48Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:57 pm
thnk u thnk u

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:42 pm
User avatarHot ChickHot ChickPosts: 102Location: italyJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:38 am
lol! :dance:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:40 am
That poster rocks Elektrosister thanks again :D :D :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:11 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2141Location: Czech RepublicJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:18 pm
nice ElektroSister 8-)

btw: i like it your avatar :wink:

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:29 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 611Location: IrelandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:13 pm
Welcome smilez !
How many irish in here anyway?!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:44 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1951Location: Athens, GreeceJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:43 am
welcome smilez

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:31 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 375Location: the NetherlandsJoined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:46 pm
Who is Rick James? And does he get off on you calling yourself his bitch? You probably aren’t anyone’s bitch, so I don’t see why you need to do that….. But that might just be my strange opinion….

I don’t understand why most girls online (on myspace or whatever) have to show the world what underwear they’ve got on….. You do realize the WHOLE WORLD can see you don’t you?

Anyways…whatever………..welcome! :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:53 am
User avatarHot ChickHot ChickPosts: 48Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:57 pm
:fyi:

That quote is from the Dave Chappelle show. if u havent seen it you should. and Rick James was a singer. Who died.

And yep i realise my underwear is on show. Why is it? Because i can.

:shock:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:14 am
smilez wrote:

That quote is from the Dave Chappelle show. if u havent seen it you should. and Rick James was a singer. Who died.

LOL Come on Necro that is like such a famous quoted line, everybody knows that one. It's not like "I'm Rick James' bitch"... it's "I'm Rick James, bitch!" (in the 1st person :roll:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5A5XdQcJ1U

And you def gotta be the first person complaining about Sarah's undies :eyebrow:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:06 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 375Location: the NetherlandsJoined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:46 pm
BigSugar316 wrote:
smilez wrote:

LOL Come on Necro that is like such a famous quoted line, everybody knows that one. It's not like "I'm Rick James' bitch"... it's "I'm Rick James, bitch!" (in the 1st person :roll:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5A5XdQcJ1U

And you def gotta be the first person complaining about Sarah's undies :eyebrow:

Haha! Yes, I realize that I am probably the only person on earth to ‘complain’ about seeing girls undies….. But I wasn’t complaining, lol. I was just stating.

You know, sometimes I just have this urge to say something that’s on my mind… I’m not getting at Smilez personally (@Smilez: sorry if you thought I was….it was late and my mind was on coffee mode). I just know people who regretted such things…… But that was different and where totally different people….and a totally different situation...

So: welcome Sarah!! Nice undies :wink:
Me is sorry for being a whiney bitch!!! I’m just a little old-fashioned

Ehhhh….no, I don’t think I’ve ever seen the Dave Chappelle show. Maybe we don’t get that over here :nld: ….. And now I’ve seen the Youtube/video Bigsugar posted I remember who Rick James is……..

Okay…I’m feeling a little stupid now….. I should have learned by now not to post anything when I’m that tired and not really able to think straight…….my mistake!!

Now, who wants to see my undies….? :rofl:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:16 am
A bit late on this but "Welcome Smilez" :bigthumb:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:09 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 28Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:48 am
Welcome Smilez :) I'm new too, welcome to me :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:33 pm
User avatarMajestic 13Posts: 2640Location: RussiaJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:52 pm
smilez where are u honey ? :( :heart:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:22 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 336Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:38 pm
Necronomicon2 wrote:
Now, who wants to see my undies….? :rofl:

I DO!! :wink:

Offline Profile WWW