<  WELCOME TOPIC  ~  OFFICIAL INTRODUCTION THREAD - COME IN & SAY 'HI'

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:30 pm
Topic Locked: See the new topic here: http://www.brainkiller.it/public/forum/ ... php?t=2273

Ok instead of having a 100 topics of people introducing themselves, just come in here and say hi or introduce yourself to the forum... unless you're hot like Sarah... then you can make your own thread :inlove:

-- I'm Tim, the site admin :whip: You can send any questions or whatever to me and I'll gladly give you a quick and courteous reply :whofuck: If you are a new user and you have registered but did not receive a confirmation e-mail to activate your account, e-mail me (click my profile for e-mail addy) with your username and I will activate you.

I'm known for my live Prodigy collection. So any Q's or whatever about live gigs you can ask me.

Checkout myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/bigsugar316
or the Brainkiller myspace: http://www.myspace.com/brainkiller_prodigy

Last edited by TMWKTM on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:56 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:45 pm
User avatarHot ChickHot ChickPosts: 48Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:57 pm
:blush:

im gettin special treatment already omfgz <3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:16 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 459Location: AustraliaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:36 pm
yo

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:29 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 388Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:44 pm
So... do we still post in here even if we were veterans of the old forum?...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:01 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1604Location: USAJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:05 pm
Hi my name is steve....and im an Alcoholic :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:35 am
MasterEvilAce wrote:
So... do we still post in here even if we were veterans of the old forum?...

Well there's lots of new people, so it's helpful to introduce yourself. If you're new, just say hi, and maybe how you found us? Also, maybe people can put any special things they're known for on the forum, then people will know who to ask. For example, I'm known for the Live stuff, Arie's known for all the official release stuff, June/David Starter are known for videos, etc. etc.

Last edited by TMWKTM on Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:52 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 443Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:09 pm
hi i'm stefan. i'm known for my remixes, mashups, edits and recreations. i never thought that my goblin mix would have made it on some download-sites. however i'm still learning and things get better each time. in the next weeks i'll have more time for this sort of stuff. so be prepared :)

oh yeah i helped cleaning a lot of live-recordings. tim knows them all :D

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:56 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 459Location: AustraliaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:36 pm
i'm known in this forum as being a knife thrower extraordinaire, i'm also proficient in samaurai combat. my special skill is making a sailors hat out of paper.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:25 am
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
I'm Leslie. That's about it. I actually don't DO anything useful.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:54 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1951Location: Athens, GreeceJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:43 am
I am a negative creep I am a negative creep I am a negative creep and I am (not) stoned!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:09 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 515Location: Vigo - SpainJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:30 am
hi to all I'm just the girl lawless and I'm a bit Psychopath though I use to be a good girl :angel:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:24 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 542Location: ukJoined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:32 pm
hi my names drummer :twisted: dont ever give me anything of any value (demo tapes etc) as i will hold on to it for years and then sell it . and if i dont like you i can be a right :jackoff:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:22 am
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 611Location: IrelandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:13 pm
Hi im tyler,
The things you own end up owning you !

Offline Profile