<  WELCOME TOPIC  ~  OFFICIAL INTRODUCTION THREAD - COME IN & SAY 'HI'

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:03 pm
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
Welcome!

What album got you into it?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:46 am
PrivatePrivatePosts: 174Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:52 am
Their Law got me into them properly. After that song I got all the albums and the rest is history!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:04 am
GruntGruntPosts: 23Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:22 pm
Eyup,
from sunny Yorkshire. I finally got round to joining in on Brainkiller after loitering for a year or two , and occasionally failing to get an email confirmation...
the new material has spurred me into action!

Started listening and moving to charly/gforce/your love around 1991 and haven't stopped either ever since.

I'm looking forward to seeing the lads for the umpteenth time in Brid and the Ally Pally this May. Front and centre is where I'll be. Can't beat a good stomp about.

I'd say I'm a big fan (soundtrack to my life and all that), not the biggest, but I know what I like :-)
at the age of 41 I'm looking to get my first Ant tattooed (I think I'm old enough now) having met some like minded people a few weeks back in Leamington Spa.

Allowwwww.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:16 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6511Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Eyup richt Image

Yay, we're both old :grampa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:08 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 23Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:22 pm
Harbinger wrote:
Eyup richt Image

Yay, we're both old :grampa

Plenty of that going on :-)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:13 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 33Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:54 pm
Hi guys, first post here :) , been trying to register here in brainkiller for a long time and i've been following this forum since back in 09.

I started to listen to Prodigy when i was like 3 years old, since i remember things actually, which was around 95/96, thanks to my cousin who liked them aswell. I remember being a kid and watching Poison, Voodoo and Firestarter (which scared the hell out of me :lol: but i still liked it) on tv and also listening to a cassete my cousin had with these and more tracks. Then i lost contact with the band until around 2005 when i heard Voodoo People on tv and asked my cousin what band made that tune, but it was only until 2008 that i really got into the band and got to discover all the other tracks i didn't know and what a great time that was! I've attended 2 gigs only, one in Lisbon in 2009 and one last year in Porto, 3rd gig will be next summer in NOS Alive in Lisbon i hope.

Favourite track: Hard to say but i'm going for Skylined.
Favourite Album: MFTJG

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:21 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
Gonga21 wrote:
Hi guys, first post here :) , been trying to register here in brainkiller for a long time and i've been following this forum since back in 09.

I started to listen to Prodigy when i was like 3 years old, since i remember things actually, which was around 95/96, thanks to my cousin who liked them aswell. I remember being a kid and watching Poison, Voodoo and Firestarter (which scared the hell out of me :lol: but i still liked it) on tv and also listening to a cassete my cousin had with these and more tracks. Then i lost contact with the band until around 2005 when i heard Voodoo People on tv and asked my cousin what band made that tune, but it was only until 2008 that i really got into the band and got to discover all the other tracks i didn't know and what a great time that was! I've attended 2 gigs only, one in Lisbon in 2009 and one last year in Porto, 3rd gig will be next summer in NOS Alive in Lisbon i hope.

Bem vindo

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:24 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 33Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:54 pm
UN wrote:
Gonga21 wrote:

Bem vindo

Ty :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:02 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 412Location: PolandJoined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm
At last, after many attempts I have found the way to be with You (ant family) again under my nick.
Thank you Nightmare, Sado1 and Lukuc for mails to admin.

I'm back bit***s :):)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:35 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 74Location: UkraineJoined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:34 am
Hi, I'm from Ukraine, Kiev. 26 years old.
Became a fan of The Prodigy in 2000 year, when I was 12 years old.
Favourite albums is Experience and The Fat Of The Land.
Have 11 CD of The Prodigy, and want The Day Is My Enemy be the 12 disc.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:30 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
I find great that someone consider Experience one of their best albums, because it is (in my opinion :P).

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:29 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 74Location: UkraineJoined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:34 am
nucleartitan wrote:
I find great that someone consider Experience one of their best albums, because it is (in my opinion :P).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:22 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
I say this, because a lot consider jilted their best and it indeed is great, but the problem is that their first three are the history and the one is better than the other.

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:00 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 4Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:51 pm
Hi everyone im Sylvain.
Sorry if I don't speak really good English :wink:
First time I heard the prodigy was in 1998 with my brother. It was Firestarter I think, I really enjoy it, but I didn't know who was the group so I had to wait 2002 and saw Charlie's Angels to become a Prodigy fan.
My favourite album is still The Fat Of The Land but I really apappreciate The Day Is My Enemy .
The 15th of April I will see them at Paris for the first time I can't wait !! :Firestarter:

Oh just one more thing, an other word for really ?? :rofl:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:35 pm
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
Hi Sly

SlyLF wrote:
Oh just one more thing, an other word for really ?? :rofl:

you can use "very much", "a lot", "immensely", "seriously" and a few others...

also if you just want to chat in French you can go here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1741