Author Message

<  WELCOME TOPIC  ~  OFFICIAL INTRODUCTION THREAD - COME IN & SAY 'HI'

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:08 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 289Location: GermanyJoined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:04 pm
Aquila wrote:
You don't need to take your ass to join us.

:lol: sweet!


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:17 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 137Location: POLANDJoined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:54 pm
Aquila wrote:
You don't need to take your ass to join us. After all, you probably still need to sit on it from time to time.




thats true ;p my bad


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:21 am
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4053Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Mislawbryan wrote:
Helooooo brainkillaz ;]

Im reading this forum from a long time.
I know prodigy from a very long time, i love their music since AONO era,
and Im a huge prodigy fan since 2006, when i saw them in Katowice, in POLAND.



Now i decided to take my ass and join to you ;)




(btw, im not so good in english, but im still learning. )


Welcome aboard, its interesting to see people who became fans after hearing AONO.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:29 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1429Location: HungaryJoined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:04 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
Mislawbryan wrote:
Helooooo brainkillaz ;]

Im reading this forum from a long time.
I know prodigy from a very long time, i love their music since AONO era,
and Im a huge prodigy fan since 2006, when i saw them in Katowice, in POLAND.



Now i decided to take my ass and join to you ;)




(btw, im not so good in english, but im still learning. )


Welcome aboard, its interesting to see people who became fans after hearing AONO.

I'm one of them too. :-D :-D


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:08 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 137Location: POLANDJoined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:54 pm
RWTP wrote:
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
Mislawbryan wrote:
Helooooo brainkillaz ;]

Im reading this forum from a long time.
I know prodigy from a very long time, i love their music since AONO era,
and Im a huge prodigy fan since 2006, when i saw them in Katowice, in POLAND.



Now i decided to take my ass and join to you ;)




(btw, im not so good in english, but im still learning. )


Welcome aboard, its interesting to see people who became fans after hearing AONO.

I'm one of them too. :-D :-D


Im fan since AONO era but it doesn't mean that i fall in love after hearing AONO ;]
But i like AONO very much, thats true


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:15 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 3Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:20 pm
art of noise wrote:
roforofo wrote:
.... the only problem was that i went and listened to david bowie's jungle album instead of imd :?


I have never heard that David Bowie DnB lol. Actually, heard 'little wonder' but that's it! Any good lol?

And welcome, from another noob!


I had to turn it off after five songs or so. So no, I wouldn't recommend it :-D


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:04 am
GruntGruntPosts: 34Location: polandJoined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:35 am
hi


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:50 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2141Location: Czech RepublicJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:18 pm
welcome jericho1985 :wink:



_________________
If you´ve got the poison, i have the fuckin remedy...
Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:17 am
GruntGruntPosts: 2Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:33 pm
watching this forum nd even the old bk 4 over 2-3 yrs nw(maybe more) and it onli struck me recently to join :lol: cuz i didnt tink id b on regularly enuf to bother i must visit this thing everyday lol. i no most the regulars to c and all i suppose the amounta tings i wanted to get in on jst made me sayfuck it.


Last edited by dardar on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:30 am, edited 3 times in total.


_________________
iv been lurking in the shadows for too long...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:19 am
GruntGruntPosts: 2Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:33 pm
i shud b a freakin corporal or higher by nw the amounta tings i wanted to post nd didnt(dnt ask y)



_________________
iv been lurking in the shadows for too long...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:28 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 533Location: Essex, UKJoined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:54 pm
Welcome nonetheless dardar :P



_________________
My music - http://www.Facebook.com/LaurieEwenMusic
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:23 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 6Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:44 pm
hy guys :P


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:57 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2840Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
keef 84 wrote:
hy guys :P


hey! and what a great day to have joined the forum! now gimmie a birthday present! :lol:



_________________
We Live Forever
Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:36 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 5Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:20 am
Howdy all, it's just me Clydesdale™ from Canada. Just want to let you all know that I Super mod at 2 Satellite TV Forums, Admin at one warez site and Super Mod at one warez site.

Interesting site you have; will be dropping in.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:44 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
:lol:



_________________
http://www.theprodigy.ro/
Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC
Page 12 of 19
281 posts
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
cron