<  WELCOME TOPIC  ~  Competition ideas?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:56 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
We've already had the remixes competition which was a big success.
Now, we're thinking of holding another competition over here at BK where all members can participate since the first competition was for those who could remix only.

We're currently brainstorming for ideas, so, if you have a nice and simple idea then please share it here.

One of the ideas i have is to do a dubsmash video of yourself to one of the new album tracks and then we vote for the best one.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:47 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 707Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm
Dance Like Leeroy video competition hahaha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:34 am
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Hahaha nice idea but the majority are too old for this :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:28 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1304Location: RomâniaJoined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:58 am
A wallpaper competition or anything to do with graphics.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:07 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1225Location: Lisbon, PortugalJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:39 am
Plain_John wrote:

I would love to see another comic strip from Dims (I think the story ideas were thrown by Stuie?) or anyone for that matter.
Even if it isn't a big storyline comics but some 4 panel strip comics like 'explosm.net'.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:57 pm
Plain_John wrote:

Another good idea but not everyone knows how to design on photoshop.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:46 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1304Location: RomâniaJoined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:58 am
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
Plain_John wrote:

Another good idea but not everyone knows how to design on photoshop.

I don't know how to make music on a laptop :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:45 am
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 707Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm
That's why the new idea was supposed to be for everyone. I don't know how to make music or design anything. That'd be another competition which won't be for me.

But if it was about designing anything... Instead of making a wallpaper, I'd rather try to design a The Prodigy/BK t-shirt perhaps?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:51 am
sado1 wrote:
That's why the new idea was supposed to be for everyone. I don't know how to make music or design anything. That'd be another competition which won't be for me.

But if it was about designing anything... Instead of making a wallpaper, I'd rather try to design a The Prodigy/BK t-shirt perhaps?

that's why I said anything with graphics.

Kind of hard to find something that can involve more people in the competition.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:47 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2660Location: Zagreb, CroatiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am
everyone has smartphones with camera these days , make something funny with it , Prodigy related

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:28 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1225Location: Lisbon, PortugalJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:39 am
Maybe we should make several competitions, let's say one every 3 months with the various ideas we gather here...
Let's not just make a 6 years hiatus, if you know what i mean... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:09 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
Since my other suggestions got deleted although i did not insult anyone or use bad language ,i have a simpler one. Why not try to guess the new EP title and if it is going to have any old unreleased song in it.Also we can try to guess when it will be released.For every correct guess some of us will get it 4 free.Time (+/- 4 months),old tracks included and title.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:24 pm
gava wrote:
everyone has smartphones with camera these days , make something funny with it , Prodigy related

Exactly. That's why I reccommended the dubsmash idea. Entries will be emailed and we'll make an instagram page to upload them and vote for them here. 15 second videosm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:10 pm
User avatarMajestic 13Posts: 2640Location: RussiaJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:52 pm
sado1 wrote:

Toni will win, no doubt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:56 am
FLAME-XIII wrote:
sado1 wrote:

Toni will win, no doubt

Hahahahaha