<  WELCOME TOPIC  ~  How you became a BK Member ?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:57 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6514Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
:lol: @ buttons

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:01 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2744Location: ItalyJoined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:58 pm
dee wrote:
been visiting bk since 2000/2001, whent it still was The Claustrophobic page, cuz of the gigs downloads (amazing times to get bootlegs recordings, weird cuz nower days technology is more acessible to everyone, but the number of recording is less).

tell that to the people who got IMD in their hands and they won't share it

this site became big because of the downloads forbidden at nekosite. then the forum became bigger thanks to the people who shared their stuff

arg.. just a rant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:12 am
BRAINKILLER wrote:
dee wrote:
been visiting bk since 2000/2001, whent it still was The Claustrophobic page, cuz of the gigs downloads (amazing times to get bootlegs recordings, weird cuz nower days technology is more acessible to everyone, but the number of recording is less).

this site became big because of the downloads forbidden at nekosite. then the forum became bigger thanks to the people who shared their stuff

arg.. just a rant

i was talking about the live recordings

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:31 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 521Location: LithuaniaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:04 pm
Kemuri wrote:
So, IMD is already out in Lithuania? How come?
It's not out yet, but the video of IMD is, like I said, being played for about 10 times a day. It's like when ever I turn on the TV it's there. So I just change the channel :lol: And it also is being played on the radio numerous times, so it's like an obsession that I don't really like. :roll:

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:32 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 521Location: LithuaniaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:04 pm
buttons wrote:
fuck off.
You fuck off :roll:

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:32 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1999Location: Cork - IrelandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:08 am
Justina wrote:
buttons wrote:
fuck off.

now now children.... be kind :P

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:30 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3821Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
i came right at the end of the Claustrophobic page layout just searching for Prodigy info after the FotL release and kinda just trolled the boards and didn't say much. until the first MFTJG compilation. and i've been fully here since. love this place. not just for The Prodigy. great people, good music, all tastes.

it's amazing what BK has created here.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:00 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2949Location: woppity woppity woppityJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:33 am
I stumbled upon BK in early 2002, after google pointed me here in my searches for a mp3 download of what evil lurks and I simultaneously found Adelaide BDO 2002 as well.

Spent a few months looking at some other files then later in the year I decided to join the forum and take part in the obligatory No Souvenirs whingeing (nothing's changed really) - and put some of my skills to good use.

The rest, as they say, is history.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:21 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 893Location: Québec (Montréal)Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:46 am
I was googling ''Big Karina slut'' and I ended up here. Now im trapped :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:16 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 198Location: Location, Location.Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:41 pm
Justina wrote:
buttons wrote:
fuck off.

someone does need to get their ass kicked... :lol:

I hope you know i'm just messin' with ya...

Last edited by buttons on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:31 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 198Location: Location, Location.Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:41 pm
NEOREV wrote:
i came right at the end of the Claustrophobic page layout just searching for Prodigy info after the FotL release and kinda just trolled the boards and didn't say much. until the first MFTJG compilation. and i've been fully here since. love this place. not just for The Prodigy. great people, good music, all tastes.

it's amazing what BK has created here.

I have to say I agree that the people here are fucking awesome.

great music taste and great personality.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:53 pm
buttons wrote:
Justina wrote:
buttons wrote:
fuck off.

someone does need to get their ass kicked... :lol:

I hope you know i'm just messin' with ya...
:lol:

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:22 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1947Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:16 pm
BRAINKILLER wrote:

arg.. just a rant

As the :lol: rightful owner :lol: of "the land" you can allways demand a rip of the record? ...Evans.. cough cough...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:13 pm
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
how I became a BK member? simple method

it's like an interview. I'm asked a couple of questions, like what's my username, my email address, my password (must say on that one the system don't seem to understand well, I have to repeat it), and lots of other facultative informations. then I'm sent an email, in which I click a link, and that's it.