<  WELCOME TOPIC  ~  How you became a BK Member ?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:52 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6514Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
I accidently ended up at a Prodigy concert back in 97, I was actually going to see The Pet Shop Boys but had left it to my dyslexic friend to buy tickets. :roll:

Anyway, once inside I was pushed and kicked to the front by the crowd where I saw this crazy green haired monster thrashing about like a lunatic, it spotted me and made a beeline straight for me, I tried to dive out of the way but it sank it's teeth straight into my neck. I passed out and when I woke I was back in my bed, very disorientated and my head all cloudy. There was a strange compulsion telling me to get on the internet straight away. Once online I magically found myself at this very site and was already a signed up member WTF !! I started posting crap straight away and never looked back ( I can also jump over burning buses as a result of this crazy night. )

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:34 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 287Location: US of AJoined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:06 pm
The official forum was getting lame.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:36 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1513Location: GreeceJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:12 am
I firstly visited the site from a search i did about prodigy-downloads (live stuff ect.) on 2002-3 :S ..ah can't really remember when..
Later i joined in the bk-recodings forum and much later i joined here..on the public forum. 8-)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:40 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2483Location: Not here as much as I'd like.Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:05 am
feel(x) wrote:
jetsonik: isn't that your old profile? I always remember you for granting my first download request :P

Bloody hell that was ages ago! :lol:

And I still don't know why I started to use the '112'. Probably a security thing...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:01 pm
ModeratorModeratorPosts: 4509Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
i actually forget now how i came to be a member. it's been a very long time

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:46 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 1980Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:27 am
Mine started about 2002 iirc just after I got internet access. Wanted to find out more Prodigy info and see what was about and found BK a better site than the official forums. Was/ still is a great site with lots of knowledgable members. Ended up being asked to be a mod after BK was going on hols and at that time there were no moderators (I think that's right).

Don't have as much spare time to browse on here as I used to but still dabble and keep up-to-date minimum with happenings. :-D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:27 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2881Location: ESTJoined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm
i browsed Prodigy pages for years, first was theprodigy.nl i think, there was other fan pages list, never thought there was something bigger than .nl and official forum. I checked Neko, but i didnt open forum page, it was somehow not very notable for very long time :D , i was so fkn amazed what appeared then from neko i bounced somehow here, what was even more unbelieveble, i never thought there are communities like this, and after i joined i have slacken off here a lot, a way too much :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:46 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 893Location: Québec (Montréal)Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:46 am
I saw it 2 years ago, i remember the desing was completly different. There was a competition (music from the...). 2 years later I rediscovered the site and added myself and you know the rest...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:06 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
i think i now the site from 2003,or 2004,remember skipping school and going online at internet cafes.i think i found here the fashionably loud clips from the 90's and downloaded them,then aono came out.i remember coming to the forum too but i wasn't into forums back then and didn't had enough time or the possibility to stay online so i made a user acount and pretty much used it to log in only a few times.mostly i used to find info and intervies on nekozine
then at the end of 2007 i got a internet conection started visiting nekozine again,decide eventually to join the forum there,then i saw most of the news came from the bk forum so i made a new account and that's it

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:54 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 354Location: DenmarkJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:57 pm
i can see i joined the old forum 23 March 2003, about a year after the first forum opened. can't remember how i found out about the site tho, propably thorugh the amp-t newsgroup. Ha, i'm still an administrator on that forum, lol. never knew why i was made one tho, propably cause i was admin on bk-recordings at that time.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:16 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
After I saw Them at the SECC in 05' my love for the prodigy went into overdrive. Came accross Brainkiller in my search for a fan site and the rest is history.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:26 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4789Location: Wolverhampton, UKJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:52 pm
Google :D still remember my 1st post :lol: was telling everyone when the BGAT video premier was going to be :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:41 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1967Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
i joined in 2004 summer i think it was before aono came out
i found aout about it from a guy i work with cos id asked to try find out about some tracks id donbwloaded on a amtes computer which turned outt o be from the fake album the castbreeder and it was the first time id bought a pc and had internet access and never looked back

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:46 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Ive been a lurker for most of 2002, that's when live recordings for Nuclear/Trigger/Little Goblin were floating, then i decided to make an account it was in 2003 back then i was Self-Inflicted, then i changed to Electronic Punk with this new one.

I remember the old one had a picture of Maxim on the frontpage taken from a rare photoshoot in mid 90's, you see him wearing make up and beige pants, theres a famous picture of Liam from the set where you see him carrying a shell.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:50 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
How I became a member? I signed up :lol:

Nah, i'd been visiting the website for years, i think it was before AONO came out, always read the forums and stuff, i just never really joined or posted. I think i joined ages ago on an older forum, but I never posted anything. Then i forgot my account and never bothered to make a new one until april 08, which is also when i started posting. i love this site.