<  WELCOME TOPIC  ~  Yo !

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:50 am
GruntGruntPosts: 6Location: UKJoined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:43 am
Ez people,

bigsugar registered on a forum i am on, and considering it's down to the prodigy's best album 'experience' that i got into all forms of electronic music, then to be a dj, producer, promoter and label partner... ...it'd be rude of me not to register. admittedly i'm a drum n bass head now but there will always be a soft spot for the prodigys first two albums. i was so into them i bought every release of theirs on every format so i got all the different b-sides and remixes. got a couple of rare pieces too. 8-)

so... ...hi ! anyone else into their dnb ? know any producers being criminally overlooked ? :P

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:36 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 3357Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:58 am
Frisk@RAW wrote:
Ez people,

bigsugar registered on a forum i am on, and considering it's down to the prodigy's best album 'experience' that i got into all forms of electronic music, then to be a dj, producer, promoter and label partner... ...it'd be rude of me not to register. admittedly i'm a drum n bass head now but there will always be a soft spot for the prodigys first two albums. i was so into them i bought every release of theirs on every format so i got all the different b-sides and remixes. got a couple of rare pieces too. 8-)

so... ...hi ! anyone else into their dnb ? know any producers being criminally overlooked ? :P

So what kind of rare pieces do you own? Perhaps we can trade material. Oh, and welcome to the forum ;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:08 pm
well i have an original 'what evil lurks/android' on xl in mint condition 12" for starters. (i thought they were pretty rare) i do believe tapes of the older singles are pretty hard to come by these days?, could be wrong. a bit of signed stuff. live footage etc...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:00 pm
Frisk@RAW wrote:
Ez people,

Yo Frisk, u from NWDNB? Cool to hear some Prodigy fans on the board :badger: And like Arie said, if you're looking to trade/sell any of your rare Prodigy stuff, you came to the right place :wink: This is the mecca of hardcore Prodigy freaks 8-) lol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:31 pm
Hey Frisk, since you like the old stuff, you'll appreciate this. We got our hands on an old Liam Demo Tape from '91. Has never before released tracks

http://www.brainkiller.it/public/forum/ ... c.php?t=35

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:25 pm
yep, nwdnb ;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:27 pm
cheers for the link too. i have something like this already i am sure, getting it anyway as it's probably something different. picked up a load of bootlegs at a festival one time, couple of live performances amongst other stuff. ah... those were the days...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:44 pm
Frisk@RAW wrote:
cheers for the link too. i have something like this already i am sure, getting it anyway as it's probably something different. picked up a load of bootlegs at a festival one time, couple of live performances amongst other stuff. ah... those were the days...

Wicked stuff. I'm (and the forum) are known for all our live Prodigy bootlegs. If you got something we don't have, you'll be a legend 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:59 am
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:45 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 938Location: France, ParisJoined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:41 am
Bienvenu, Welcome, Wiedercomen, and then i don't know

Offline Profile