<  WELCOME TOPIC  ~  Complain regarding small inbox size

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:55 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 735Location: PolandJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Well, Im talking much with other members, especially about trading and stuff. I like to keep all my messages but I have to delete some from time to time or I wont be able to recive new ones. I just were cleaning my inbox today and accidentally pressed delete all, and rightafter (when i understood my mistake) delete marked. So when confirmation appeared i saw 'do you really want to delete this message?' i thought 'i selected one message for deletion so page from second (right one) button loaded' and I pressed okay, which completly cleaned my inbox. I am afraid that I don't remember every chat I made so I may miss some wantlists/requests now. I also lost few links to others collections/items for trade. I know I should have stored that info on my harddrive, or in real on paper, and I did a little of that before but unfortunately not all. Now I'm sad : (

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:04 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
yeah man your right, the inbox is damn tiny

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:32 pm
You're probably not maximizing your storage space. You can move messages you want to save into your savebox and that is a separate count from your inbox. Anyways, I just increased it to 100 inbox, 100 savebox. 200 messages should be more than enough! :P

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:36 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2744Location: ItalyJoined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:58 pm
Max messages:

inbox:300
sentbox: 100
savebox:100

total 500 messages. is that enough?

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:12 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
infact that is pretty decent :oops:

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:24 pm
BRAINKILLER wrote:
Max messages:

inbox:300
sentbox: 100
savebox:100

total 500 messages. is that enough?

I feel like we're at an auction... 500, going once, going twice... SOLD! :teeth:

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:30 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 4134Location: kiev, ukraineJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:17 pm
to the man in the prodigy t-shirt.... :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:32 pm
jugoszszszsz wrote:
to the man in the prodigy t-shirt.... :lol: :lol:
haha that could be all of us :lol:

noticed my inbox was 100% full but its now its 25% not bloody bad !!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:06 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Chaosu wrote:
Well, Im talking much with other members, especially about trading and stuff. I like to keep all my messages but I have to delete some from time to time or I wont be able to recive new ones. I just were cleaning my inbox today and accidentally pressed delete all, and rightafter (when i understood my mistake) delete marked. So when confirmation appeared i saw 'do you really want to delete this message?' i thought 'i selected one message for deletion so page from second (right one) button loaded' and I pressed okay, which completly cleaned my inbox. I am afraid that I don't remember every chat I made so I may miss some wantlists/requests now. I also lost few links to others collections/items for trade. I know I should have stored that info on my harddrive, or in real on paper, and I did a little of that before but unfortunately not all. Now I'm sad : (

I'm feeling your pain right now. :evil:

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:16 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 735Location: PolandJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 12:08 pm
I'm using savebox too...
However You have to notice that sent mails are going to sentbox even if it is full, last time i looked i had 225% : )

Small size wouldnt be a problem if anyone would quote last mail in answer, but to do this You have to press small 'quote' button not just big 'REPLY' button ; )

Thanks for increasing size, i got no mails now but will come handy for sure.