<  WELCOME TOPIC  ~  Homepage change

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:34 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 1980Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:27 am
Gone back to the old style banner and Liam pic. :shock:
I always liked the l/h links to different pages so others may find those interesting if they haven't seen them before: some great stuff in there audio, video, books, live etc. 8-) (although the live section needs updating :oops: )

Also like the the fact you've added the old Remix competition links for the newbs :-D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:45 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1430Location: HungaryJoined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:04 pm
i think that liam picture is just ridiculous. why the fuck is there a 4 years old picture?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:14 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2483Location: Not here as much as I'd like.Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:05 am
I don't think the picture of Liam's that bad, it's the banner that needs changing back, it says AONO!

Incidentally where did that pic of the destroyed White House come from? Any one know where I can find a hi-res version? (I love apocalyptic/world destroyed pics)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:31 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1304Location: RomâniaJoined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:58 am
the prodigy is not just Liam...

anyway it looks dated
why the change?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:07 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1967Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
where we talking about here the mainpage on theprodigy.com is the same

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:09 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:09 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2744Location: ItalyJoined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:58 pm
back to the roots yeah, updating some more shit have to change the pics on the main page, uploading the past contests, yesterday night I re discovered we did a fucking Wallpapers contest! arghhh memories...

if some have some spare time, save the pics on the main page (spitfire and liam) and make some others with the invaders theme, same size

Quote:
so others may find those interesting if they haven't seen them before: some great stuff in there audio, video, books, live etc

that's the point, if found stupid to hide the old site even if the layout is very old. many things in there lots of cool shit