<  WELCOME TOPIC  ~  How you became a BK Member ?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:37 pm
User avatarMajestic 13Posts: 2640Location: RussiaJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:52 pm
what's your story ?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:42 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
used to go on here to check the old home pages, never ever went on the forums once tho.

i was a member of the prodigy official forums since like november 06 but i requested the radio one sessions on there and Arie told me to go join these forums.

was only gonna join, grab the download and go away back to official forums to never return here but look what ended up happening :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:51 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2478Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
It was a calling from God really!

I climbed upon the mountain, and met with God himself.
And he told me; "Thou shall be a Brainkiller" ,and blessed me.
I came down from the mountain, logged on to my laptop and registered with the Brainkiller society!
After many many years, God was so impressed with me, that he named a city after me...
And off course the walls came down during the moving-in-party,
after some drunken idiot blew the horns....

:owned:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:01 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
I can't remember. It's been about 5 years since I first visited brainkiller.it. :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:04 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 4134Location: kiev, ukraineJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:17 pm
i was looking for the streetsounds electro albums a couple of years ago and came across bk on my searching.

first people i had any contact with here were big sugar, stacy, arie, kevo, oracle, monk, and jimmie mcgroe, plus a bitch fight with greenie1 :lol: :lol:

still here because it's the only forum where people don't try to be cunts to each just for the sake of it , and has the most musically knowledgeable people i've come across.

plus we've all got a good sense of humour - which helps us get along i reckon....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:11 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2483Location: Not here as much as I'd like.Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:05 am
I used to visit the old forum quite frequently a few years ago as a guest, but never really joined in, only a few of the regulars here now were members then, and it was a fairly quiet time Prodigy-wise.
It was only when I was looking for an old skool tune that I searched and found it by coincidence on here, I believe it was posted by Oracle or Orangewarrior. Joined the new forum shortly after that and been here ever since, only really becoming active in the last year or so.

Now you can't get rid of me.. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:34 pm
CorporalCorporalPosts: 320Location: East Riding, UK.Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:42 pm
Read on Neko's that this was the most active forum! Neko's is a great forum but goes all quiet when there's not much happening in Prodigy world. Which is basically all the time. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:12 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
you know i could place a bet, 5 years after prodigy are finished, this forum will still be going somehow, with all the offtopic and music downloads, hell the prodigy part could be only the start of this sites life !!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:32 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1266Location: PolandJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:51 pm
I used audiogalaxy back in 2001 to get music. I had a prodigy4ever group. It was the biggest group on this nice site. I have invited people who like(d) The Prodigy. In between there was Brainkiller who announced that he has a website. So I jouned it, since the RIAA nearly closed audiogalaxy for vioaltion of music rights. :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:39 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2220Location: DenmarkJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:55 pm
I found the forum in 2002 I think it was and joined 'cause it was nice to be a part of a forum with people digging the same band (and music) as I :)

So yeah I searched for Prodigy information or something and stumbled on brainkiller.it and I never got up again, hehe!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:44 am
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
jugo: were you a Prodigy fan before coming?? 'cause it doesn't sound like it :lol:

jetsonik: isn't that your old profile? I always remember you for granting my first download request :P

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:52 am
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
became really interested in the band not long after Their Law The Singles (but not because of that)

so checked every now and then for news about a new album, and certainly discovered BK then

I knew the official forum isn't too good, I just don't know if I was aware of neko's forum at the time (but I read her interviews with Liam), so I found BK was the best

stayed guest for a while, then tried to make a profile, but it didn't work. wait some time, and tried again to make one during the "The Shadow" hype, and I'm here since then :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:02 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 4134Location: kiev, ukraineJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:17 pm
feel(x) wrote:
jugo: were you a Prodigy fan before coming?? 'cause it doesn't sound like it :lol:

heh heh! i love this question :lol:

i've been into their music ever since i first heard charlie used by the ratpack at parties i went to in hackney in the early 90's, and i've been a fan since seeing them live in brighton in the mid 90's.

i've got everything they've done, and have been playing smack my bitch up mixed with different tunes in my set ever since i first heard it. it still amazes me that they managed to come up with a tune that makes everyone, no matter what country they're from, freak out and go mental, even now, years later.

i just don't take it to the extreme, that's all.
yeah - they're the best live act in the world for kickin' it up, and yeah - i'm excited as fuck about the new album, but i can't ever see myself getting a liam tattoo, or fainting if i met any of them. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:53 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2141Location: Czech RepublicJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:18 pm
google :arrow: www.brainkiller.it :arrow: try to find live downloads :arrow: BK forum :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:57 pm
User avatarHot ChickHot ChickPosts: 1943Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:46 pm
i got internet connection and then i joined bk, i think i found bk on myspace, and then joined forum, cnt remember

Offline Profile