<  WELCOME TOPIC  ~  Weird

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:12 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 460Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:32 pm
When I want to open this website (by searching for it on google) I get a message that this site could harm my PC. I don't see what could be wrong with this website. And I even doubt there's something wrong... But I am just telling you guys so brainkiller or some of the mods can try to solve the problem. This message doesn't only appear here on my pc btw. I asked some friends to check this out as well and they get exactly the same message.

Here is what I get (translated to english with google translator) :

Quote:
Warning-This site may harm your computer!

Suggestion:
Return to the previous page and pick another result.
Try another search to find the desired information.
Or you can continue to http://www.brainkiller.it/ own risk. For more information about the problems we have encountered to Google's diagnostic page for "Safe Browsing" on this site.

Go to StopBadware.org for more information about how to protect themselves against malicious software online.

If you are the owner of this site, you can submit a request for an audit of your site with Google Webmaster Tools. See the Webmaster Help Center for more information about the assessment process.

Advisory provided by google

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:48 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2082Location: AlaskaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:23 pm
Same with dogsonacid.com

maybe someone from here?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:56 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2483Location: Not here as much as I'd like.Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:05 am
Not just me then. Was getting worried for a sec. I've also tried it on a friend's PC who doesn't visit either here or DOA and was getting the same message. I guess someone doesn't like the amount of music being shared on either of these sites and has unleashed the fiery hell of a DDos attack.

Firefox users can got to Tools / Options / Security, then un-check 'Block reported attack site' to remove the constant warnings.

All good after that.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:18 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 852Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:25 am
+1

Started blocking me yesterday aswell.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:10 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2744Location: ItalyJoined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:58 pm
been hacked for the 3rd time in a month. removed the malware line from the main page

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:43 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 220Location: New YorkJoined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:38 am
This sucks. I love this website, i'm on here all the time but I can't take this reported attack site shit. everytime i click on something a warning comes up. I hope you can clear this up soon brainkiller!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:35 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 196Location: Another dimensionJoined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:33 am
getting the same "Attack Site" message
it is fucking annoying

please fix :(

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:04 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
oh i never knew there was a thread here too :S

i made one on the off topic section but yeah i hope it gets fixed soon so i can get my security settings back to normal.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:27 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 868Location: FinlandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:48 pm
So it seems to be fixed as I don't get the warning message anymore.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:29 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 403Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:19 pm
For Firefox the following works:

Extra > Options and then the security page already opens. There will be a tick box on the page saying "inform me about attack sites", click this option off. Now it should be over.

I don't know about IE or Google Chrome, but give it a try.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:03 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 868Location: FinlandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:48 pm
Boudewijn wrote:
For Firefox the following works:

Extra > Options and then the security page already opens. There will be a tick box on the page saying "inform me about attack sites", click this option off. Now it should be over.

I suggest you should not do that. There is a reason why that box is checked.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:47 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1956Location: sitting on cloudsJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:37 am
the forum is ok now, but the main page on google is still under the "attack sites" thing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:22 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
I could't log in and use the forum for a week. But everything works fine now.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:00 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 220Location: New YorkJoined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:38 am
Glad everything is back to normal!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:04 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
well whenever i turn my security settings back on i still get the attack page shit but if it works fine for the majority of people then were cool.