<  WELCOME TOPIC  ~  Im going to the milton keynes bowl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:52 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 10Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:45 pm
its my first ever time seeing prodigy im proper excited i bet it will be awesome ive been a fan for years i wanted to know are you able to take your own crates of beer like at other festivals???????? oh yea and im new to the forum hi peeps

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
Welcome to the forum, i'm not sure about the beer, i'm pretty sure when i was at Rockness last year people had their own crates, just make sure they aint glass bottles.

and what a gig for a first, i'm sure you'll have the best time ever !

let the people who can't make it know how things went :) not long now !

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:49 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4789Location: Wolverhampton, UKJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:52 pm
http://www.thenationalbowl.net/middle_info.htm

Water and non-alcoholic drinks in plastic bottles up to 500ml are permitted, otherwise, no bottles, cans, containers, alcohol or food to be brought into the venue.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:36 pm
cheers guys thats a great help i have not been to any of these festivals before but i cant wait to see prodigy do they search everybody or is it just like anywhere else where it is just random thats not to say i will be up to anything lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:59 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
Depends really, usually in my experience they search people pretty few and far between. But it might be different if it's a festival dedicated to The Prodigy, you know the cunts will probably resort to stereotypes and assume everyone will bring class A's.

My advice would be if you are going to bring some drugs with you just hide them pretty well. I highly doubt there will be sniffer and dogs and if there was it's doubtful they would be trained to sniff out weed or a similar class of drug.

Welcome to the forum by the way and enjoy MK, wish I could be there man....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:34 pm
cheers buddy nice one on the advise im so excited!!!!! the tickets just got here its fucking on!!!!!!!!!

Offline Profile