<  WELCOME TOPIC  ~  ignore option?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:21 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 971Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:10 am
I've searched and haven't found an ignore option for certain members in order to hide their posts. Does one exist?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:26 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4789Location: Wolverhampton, UKJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:52 pm
If only man, if only :lol: Some Fuckers would soon be on my list :lol:

Then again I mod. So guess i shouldn't lol

Last edited by evans on Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i
Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:26 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2660Location: Zagreb, CroatiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am
Quote:
What are my Friends and Foes lists?
You can use these lists to organise other members of the board. Members added to your friends list will be listed within your User Control Panel for quick access to see their online status and to send them private messages. Subject to template support, posts from these users may also be highlighted. If you add a user to your foes list, any posts they make will be hidden by default.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:29 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4789Location: Wolverhampton, UKJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:52 pm
gava wrote:
Quote:
You can use these lists to organise other members of the board. Members added to your friends list will be listed within your User Control Panel for quick access to see their online status and to send them private messages. Subject to template support, posts from these users may also be highlighted. If you add a user to your foes list, any posts they make will be hidden by default.

!!! Nice, didnt know thay!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:52 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
evans wrote:
gava wrote:
Quote:

!!! Nice, didnt know thay!!

I wanted to add you as a friend but then i remembered that ur a very mean and evil moderator :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:52 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 971Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:10 am
ah, thank you, mate!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:40 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 191Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:58 am
I want to call anyone who uses that feature a big baby but they won't be able to read my comment anyway :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:44 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
LifeIsAsLifeDoes wrote:
I want to call anyone who uses that feature a big baby but they won't be able to read my comment anyway :P

Good one hahaha! How gay and tiny as a man you must be to ignore someone posts? Simply do not read them if you do not like aaahahaha! ''oh no!!! it is him again...he posted....must not read his posts....too late...oh noooo!!!''

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:14 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 707Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm
Well, I use this option for some other forums, and you wouldn't believe how useful is that for a couple of spammers posting all sorts of bullshit that nobody wants to read (like, forums of a game: asking for useless features to be added to that game, giving people wrong advice all the time, acting like a know-it-all etc.). But here on BK, the worst thing that can happen is someone having a different opinion, and I don't have a problem with that :) (some do tho I guess)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:33 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
Kindom you are a cool guy....why want that gay ignore button bro....just man up and face your enemies :lol:
If you were a soldier in the army or work somewhere you did not like your boss or someone you would search for an ignore button?