<  WELCOME TOPIC  ~  suggestion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:56 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1004Location: SerbiaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:46 pm
i saw bk and bigsugar posted live links in download section.. shit you cant do that, cause you live traces on rapidshare or any other website and when they see that you will hear from them, they will nail this website so use fuckin codes!

example:
Code:
www.brainkiller.it
:!:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:59 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2744Location: ItalyJoined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:58 pm
Prodigy Freak wrote:
i saw bk and bigsugar posted live links in download section.. shit you cant do that, cause you live traces on rapidshare or any other website and when they see that you will hear from them, they will nail this website so use fuckin codes!

example:
Code:
www.brainkiller.it
:!:

check the rules man i wrote the same thing in the rules in this same forum

and chill for fuck's sake!

FEW links yeah, just to test the forum after installation, we only posted few links without code

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:21 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 67Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:25 am
thats the best idea i heard for today!!!!!!!!
my postes get often banned and i never get noticed!
like know a few minutes ago!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:30 pm
User avatarHot ChickHot ChickPosts: 120Location: romaniaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:45 pm
Iridium wrote:
Another little suggestion, for mods - when you delete someone's message, please do bother yourself with the pm to the poster, at least to notify them.

:iagree:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:49 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2744Location: ItalyJoined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:58 pm
Small suggestion:

RESPECT the other members of this forum, don't post shit and read the rulez

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:53 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
BRAINKILLER wrote:
Small suggestion:

RESPECT the other members of this forum, don't post shit and read the rulez
..best way to prevent your posts to be removed or edited. :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:22 pm
Iridium wrote:
...Which doesn't give the guarantees. If all the shit i post was deleted, I'd have 10-20 posts. On the contrary, sometimes even the very innocent posts disappear in a mystic way.

It's also about keeping this forum in reasonable order. For example, there were all these "hi" topics being started, so instead of having 20 "hi" topics we deleted them and made 1. Also, your posts arguing with The Oracle were deleted because they were a waste of space, and cluttered up YOUR own topic. And we're not going to give people explanations for everything we do. Some instances we will, but if I did that I'd need a full time salary from BK lol. The forum is kept organized b/c of the mods.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:29 pm
Iridium wrote:
:woops:

If you want a totally unmoderated forum, where people can do/say/post whatever they want checkout the official forum. I can't imagine anybody wants this place looking like that train wreck, so we'll keep it as is :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:50 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 1980Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:27 am
Another suggestion: is there a way to make alternate posts from two people in a different colour as with a full black background, it makes it a bit more difficult distingushing who has posted, what they have written, and what is their signature or a reply.

I have a pic to illustrate what I mean, but photobucket is currently down, so will post it when I get chance.

Also, can we put the avatar below our profile like the old forum? This may also help because at the minute it sits at the bottom of the post & the next username blends right into it. :?

Maybe default all signature colours to red, like I have changed mine?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:37 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 1980Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:27 am
Here we go....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:58 am
SergeantSergeantPosts: 437Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:03 pm
BRAINKILLER wrote:

check the rules man i wrote the same thing in the rules in this same forum

and chill for fuck's sake!

FEW links yeah, just to test the forum after installation, we only posted few links without code

Why don't you make a sticky topic of the rules? It's now the last topic in list???

Offline Profile