<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Album [almost] finished! (offcial source)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:10 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
i heard that at T to be honest :lol: was pretty funny because instead of shouting my head off i just went "da-ba-da-bada-da" its just the synth though its not any samples

Last edited by Cogglesz on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:11 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2220Location: DenmarkJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:55 pm
Sounds good that Liam is hyped about the new album. I'm really looking forward to this one. The new live-tracks are really kicking! Sounds a bit like a mix of the best Prodigy eras for me.

Should be a good album.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:12 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 242Location: LondonJoined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:32 am
Elsewhere wrote:
am i hearing stuff again, but isnt there like "dan-dadan-dada Dance" in older intro version :oldroll:

yeah its definatly "dan-dadan-dada _______"

it comes in at about 11 seconds into this video.
its does sound like 'dance'.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PRv6z2lt5O4

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:45 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2881Location: ESTJoined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:02 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
well one thing for sure it still is just a synth and no sample.

i still hear da-ba-da-bada-da

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
who cares it's just a live intro created to hype things up for the first tune.it's not goimg to be on the album,i even hope the album won't have any intro so that the 11 tracks are real tracks not just 10 plus intro

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:32 pm
well u give us somthing else thats intresting to talk about prodigy wise, we've covered everything but how this intro sounds :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2416Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
In this first intro you definitely can hear some voice, and I love it.

BTW, in Zagreb (and in more 2008 gigs), they played intro which is combination of first two intros:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kdJGfqDowA

:wink:

Maybe "Invaders Must Die song" rise from those intros and samples (I hope)...

Last edited by Guest01 on Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 579Location: BulgariaJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:58 pm
Cogglesz wrote:
well u give us somthing else thats intresting to talk about prodigy wise, we've covered everything but how this intro sounds :lol:

How about the number of singles.
I would hope for one before the album release, and two more afterwards :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:08 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 533Location: Essex, UKJoined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:54 pm
n/a wrote:
Cogglesz wrote:

How about the number of singles.
I would hope for one before the album release, and two more afterwards :wink:

I want this too, i still don't get why the Chems only released two singles off the new album tho :/

All Rights Reserved coulda smashed the charts, and Saturate wouldn't do bad for an instrumental either

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:15 pm
Yeah, they really shit themselves with bad choice of singles. Do it again was good, but this Solomon fish is bullshit, maybe little funny video only, but rest is billshit. And no more singles after, WTF. And then Midnight Clubs, bullshit again.

Prodigy will never do shit like that. (I hope)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:49 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 579Location: BulgariaJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:58 pm
I'd say the only weak Prodigy singles have to be Fire, and probably Wind It Up to some extent. There's a good reason those two were not included on TLTS.
Some people might say BGAT was weak, but music-wise I like it much more than Charly (which btw is the only track I like to skip from TLTS, and would gladly exchange it for BGAT), despite all it's historic importance.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:50 pm
Fire is weak single but it's released together with much stronger Jericho, so it's good. Wind It Up Is weak too, but it's released after album in remixed version with lots of more remixes, so it isn't that bad too.

BGAT is bomb, one of the most powerful prodigy songs ever. Maybe Liam have its own reasons to not like it, but we haven't. Shame it isn't on TLTS cd1 because there is enough space for one more song.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:57 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Guest01 wrote:
Fire is weak single but it's released together with much stronger Jericho, so it's good. Wind It Up Is weak too, but it's released after album in remixed version with lots of more remixes, so it isn't that bad too.

BGAT is bomb, one of the most powerful prodigy songs ever. Maybe Liam have its own reasons to not like it, but we haven't. Shame it isn't on TLTS cd1 because there is enough space for one more song.

no its because they dont consider it as a single, they consider it an EP

checkout the discography on the official site.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:01 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1296Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:49 am
Speak for yourself. BGAT is probably one of the worst Prodigy tracks ever released. Its so fucking forced, slow and flat that comparing it with Fire, Wind It Up and Charly should be considered blasphemy.

The reason why the Chems released only two singles is because singles aren't making as much profit as they used to. On the other hand, the Chems arent as talented as they used to be either. They're just wanking off tracks nobody in their right mind would consider good - at least compared with their previous work.

This is all completely off topic but hey, what can you do.

Offline Profile