<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  D.O.G. working with L. Howlett

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:38 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1296Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:49 am
Mark Sayfritz, the producer that formed the D.O.G. Collective is apparently working with Liam on the new Prodigy album. And this is old news, way from February, according to the http://www.marksayfritz.com/main.htm . Click under latest news: February 6, 2007.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:09 am
Wow ! I checked out that site a while back and totally missed this. Doh. :roll:

Nice 8-)

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:48 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1343Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:27 pm
Two pieces of news in a day? I feel like we're being spoiled ;)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:49 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
nah this is official shit.

But ya know... I don't feel it like news.

Track names , a proper release date , covers and stuff that's the news I want
to hear and what I call NEWS.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:19 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2534Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:54 pm
maybe it means that Prodigy are going to include their cover of "War" in the new album :roll:

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:26 pm
TRANS4MER wrote:
maybe it means that Prodigy are going to include their cover of "War" in the new album :roll:

It may well be something else. They covered the WAR track in March and Liam had said he didn`t know what was going to happen with it and this news is from February........

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:28 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 3357Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:58 am
I like War, so I would be happy if they would include a cover of it on the forthcoming album.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:40 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
Arie wrote:
I like War, so I would be happy if they would include a cover of it on the forthcoming album.

Yeah I like War too.
I really try to imagine Keef on vocals and it would sound BADASS INDEED.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:44 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1883Location: PolandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:08 am
i hope they wont put WAR cover on the new album. I dont want crappy covers like Phoenix or so, i want brand new prodigy's tracks!

ok, they can put some covers on the new album but on the second, bonus disc, like they did with Razor ;)

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:24 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1956Location: sitting on cloudsJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:37 am
zbyniu wrote:
i hope they wont put WAR cover on the new album. I dont want crappy covers like Phoenix or so, i want brand new prodigy's tracks!

ok, they can put some covers on the new album but on the second, bonus disc, like they did with Razor ;)

:iagree: but a new album and a bonus disc, i think that we ask to much...anyway i like the ideea with a bonus disc :-D

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:30 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 459Location: AustraliaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:36 pm
This cover might be alright on the album, albeit, I can't say I'm a fan of either fuel my fire, or phoenix.

I just pray they don't use a cover for a single or something.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:50 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2220Location: DenmarkJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:55 pm
Ok it was interesting returning to the forum today, hehe! 2 new interesting topics indeed. Hopefully soon there'll be a single out :P

Anyway... I don't mind them making a cover version. "Fuel My Fire" was a fucking badass cover in my opinion. And I think the original track of "War" is also a good one - which also sounds like something Prodigy could make great. So yeah - Bring it!

/L

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:42 pm
TRANS4MER wrote:

Yeah I would say that's the most likely possibility. Even if they are collaborating for a new track, personally I'm glad to hear it DOG's album "Neverland" f'n rocks.

And for those saying they don't want a cover song on the album... Liam's always had cover songs on his albums. 3 Kilos, Fuel My Fire, Phoenix. The difference between War and say Phoenix is that Phoenix, or "Love Buzz" is not a Prodigy style track. War is a total Prodigy and Keith track.

And think of it this way... how long does it take Liam to write a song? A long time, right? Well if he does cover songs it's just that much LESS time we have to wait for the new album :P

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:08 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3116Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
War is one of Keith's Flint's fav tune and i think he will kick some in Prodigy gigs. Neverland is a great album, the music i like.I fell this forthcoming album will be so dark and fast...Mates i think we are waiting for the best Prodigy record in history.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:16 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1296Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:49 am
BigSugar316 wrote:
TRANS4MER wrote:

DOG's album "Neverland" f'n rocks.

I definetly couldnt agree more with that. Whats interesting here is that a lot of Prodigy fans thought this entire album was crap when I posted it a year ago. But, now, hey, its a different story.

Offline Profile