<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  D.O.G. working with L. Howlett

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:42 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1883Location: PolandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:08 am
BigSugar316 wrote:
And think of it this way... how long does it take Liam to write a song? A long time, right? Well if he does cover songs it's just that much LESS time we have to wait for the new album :P
it doesnt have any sense. i think no one of us would be happy with getting a new album every 6 months which would contain 12 covers. really, i prefer wait a little longer and get a massive PRODIGY album 8-)

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:04 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
zbyniu wrote:
BigSugar316 wrote:
And think of it this way... how long does it take Liam to write a song? A long time, right? Well if he does cover songs it's just that much LESS time we have to wait for the new album :P
it doesnt have any sense. i think no one of us would be happy with getting a new album every 6 months which would contain 12 covers. really, i prefer wait a little longer and get a massive PRODIGY album 8-)

I just can't stand the waiting you know ? :?

I've had it with AONO.
Really.
All those tunes I can play them in my head if I want to.
Almost every Prodigy track tbh.
But I'm just done with AONO.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:20 pm
ModeratorModeratorPosts: 4509Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
Another piece of news, we'll see what happens in time

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:29 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2415Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
TRANS4MER wrote:
maybe it means that Prodigy are going to include their cover of "War" in the new album :roll:

You can bet on it!

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:43 pm
zbyniu wrote:
BigSugar316 wrote:

I never said I wanted an album of 12 cover songs. What I'm saying is, say Liam has like 10 songs written or whatever, throwing in one cover track just makes it one less track for him to write. As I said before, he's done it on every other album, isn't really anything different.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:48 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Why do you all presume it's gonna be a cover? I mean, he can take some elements like the lyrics, or some other sample or whatever and build an entire new track around it, without even sounding like 'War'. Mr H(appy) said he didn't know what to do with this track yet. (A long) time will tell. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:13 pm
Hot ChickHot ChickPosts: 952Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:28 am
hmmm ... WAR .... sounds to me like liam is trying to create AONO 2 if you ask me... :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:47 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 152Location: greeceJoined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:58 pm
Quote:
hmmm ... WAR .... sounds to me like liam is trying to create AONO 2 if you ask me...

i have to agree with you...!!!but i dont want a second AONO for god sake!!! :shock:

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:37 am
me either :x

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:51 pm
BigSugar316 wrote:
And for those saying they don't want a cover song on the album... Liam's always had cover songs on his albums. ............... 3 Kilos,

Since when ?

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:04 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 3357Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:58 am
KeVo. wrote:
BigSugar316 wrote:
And for those saying they don't want a cover song on the album... Liam's always had cover songs on his albums. ............... 3 Kilos,

Since when ?

You should listen to the original, then you'll hear... Unfortunately I don't know the original artist and track title by heart, but it was posted before on this forum.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:28 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
Arie wrote:
KeVo. wrote:
BigSugar316 wrote:

Since when ?

You should listen to the original, then you'll hear... Unfortunately I don't know the original artist and track title by heart, but it was posted before on this forum.

Pretty Purdie - Good Livin (Good Lovin)

Arie, My Kung Fu is superior to yours. :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:53 pm
James Jupiter wrote:
Pretty Purdie - Good Livin (Good Lovin)

Yup, it's pretty much dead on exact. There weren't many elements Liam added to make 3 Kilos that much different.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:18 pm
Anyone got the track to upload please ?

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:05 pm
KeVo. wrote:
Anyone got the track to upload please ?

Here ya go Kevo.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/30618602/Bernard_Purdie_-_Good_Livin___Good_Lovin____3_Kilos_sample_.mp3