<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  New releases speculation/chat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
sado1 wrote:
Wonder who's the collab with. Seemed sure that it'd be Same Old Sean, but it doesn't sound similar to the snippet that he shared before; people on fb/insta seem to believe it's Dope D.O.D. and while I don't know them too much, it might be it from how it sounds like...

Liam has previously said Dope D.O.D had restored his faith in hip hop so could well be Skits Vicious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqFsHTd0hcM

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:09 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1090Location: SerbiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:55 am
This is great. Liam is capable to pull a great hip hop track. I like the direction he is going. Definitely worth releasing material for the new EP. I am excited more than I was for awol.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:24 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Harbinger wrote:
sado1 wrote:
Wonder who's the collab with. Seemed sure that it'd be Same Old Sean, but it doesn't sound similar to the snippet that he shared before; people on fb/insta seem to believe it's Dope D.O.D. and while I don't know them too much, it might be it from how it sounds like...

Liam has previously said Dope D.O.D had restored his faith in hip hop so could well be Skits Vicious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqFsHTd0hcM

" I like Keith Flint " ;)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:47 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Prodigal Son wrote:
This is great. Liam is capable to pull a great hip hop track. I like the direction he is going. Definitely worth releasing material for the new EP. I am excited more than I was for awol.

Same here

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:19 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
Liam can't help correcting people.

Quote:
grooooooooooo Dubstep snares - i don t like this

Quote:
theprodigyofficial@grooooooooooo dubstep snares....... Dont think so , im pure hip hop

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:37 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1409Location: AnywhereJoined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:12 pm
My tip some year ago or so to remix och collaborate / get influenced by the guys, respect to Liam, nice idea since I love Dope DOD :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:27 am
PrivatePrivatePosts: 104Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:17 pm
"Night my friend" got dropped last night at Oberhausen

https://instagram.com/p/9wzN5BuphP/

Hopefully YouTube has a better video.

Sounds heavy

Setlist:
https://instagram.com/p/9wyqJfqbpo/

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:45 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
Sounds promising. Maybe something that will make my return to The Prodigy because after two disappointments this year: new album (love 2 or 3 tracks but overall tdime album is forgettable) and AWOL I completely lost interest in the band as you may have noticed by my absence inside prodge threads. I listened to the album for a month or two and then? Vinyl and cd covered with dust on the shelf. Only two or three tracks on my mp3 player like Destroy, Rebel Radio, Wall Of Death but without non-stop play...

Sad story but we will see :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:52 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Nightmare wrote:
Sounds promising. Maybe something that will make my return to The Prodigy because after two disappointments this year: new album (love 2 or 3 tracks but overall tdime album is forgettable) and AWOL I completely lost interest in the band as you may have noticed by my absence inside prodge threads. I listened to the album for a month or two and then? Vinyl and cd covered with dust on the shelf. Only two or three tracks on my mp3 player like Destroy, Rebel Radio, Wall Of Death but without non-stop play...

That's strange since I remember you saying that it's a 'very good' album when you first heard it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:50 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
Nightmare wrote:

i thought you loved it bro,you teased me too...i was mad but happy at least cause you loved it.

:shock:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:52 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
btw im afraid that the ep instead of an album deal sucks...i do not want 2-3 remixes and a mediocre new song...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:14 am
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 707Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm
SPECIAL FORCES wrote:
btw im afraid that the ep instead of an album deal sucks...i do not want 2-3 remixes and a mediocre new song...

Aren't we all afraid of this... Slim chances that we'll get more new tracks than remixes. I hope for two.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:08 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
That's strange since I remember you saying that it's a 'very good' album when you first heard it.

SPECIAL FORCES wrote:
i thought you loved it bro,you teased me too...i was mad but happy at least cause you loved it.

:shock:

True but it was something like release / first listen excitement and then... the excitement wore off.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:16 am
PrivatePrivatePosts: 121Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:25 pm
agree with nightmare,dark days for the prodigee,think they should pack it in

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:56 am
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
It's fine that you don't like The Prodigy any more. It's your opinion. You say it in every post so believe me everyone knows what you think. We get the message loud and clear. You don't need to keep saying it. You should pack The Prodigy in. You plainly don't enjoy what they do any more. You should move on and spend your time more productively on something you do enjoy. It's your time and energy you are wasting.

Offline Profile