PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:05 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 302Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:36 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:33 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
hyperspeed wrote:
https://vimeo.com/129226148

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:36 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1090Location: SerbiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:55 am
hyperspeed wrote:
https://vimeo.com/129226148

Yeah, thats the one that was on yt for months, got removed today. I wonder if Liam did some tweaking, better production on the release version. Only half an hour untill we find out

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:38 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3824Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
The Day Is My Enemy (LH Edit)
http://youtu.be/OzljVL5PFHw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:03 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm

...and then Arnold walks into the police station.
:guns:

Last edited by SPECIAL FORCES on Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:09 pm
NEOREV wrote:

Yes! This is the live high-tempo version with Diesel Power beats isn't it? Fuck yeah.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1304Location: RomâniaJoined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:58 am
I think it's better without the psychical release as things are moving a lot faster that way (I might be wrong though). Maybe in a couple of months there will be a CD as well.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:18 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 353Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 4:26 pm
That's the live version indeed, the extra hi-hats make the beat flow better.

Pretty surprising for them to do a sudden release like this, was expecting a new EP in a couple months or something. Nice to hear The Day (Liam Remix) so soon already! I hope he had the proper time to polish it for this.

A bunch of new remixes won't hurt either, but I'm also confused that there weren't any other decent left-over tracks that they could've slammed in for the fans, eh? Also they've now releasing all the previously exclusive special tracks but not Rise of the Eagles which was "only for iTunes".

Quote:
I think it's better without the psychical release as things are moving a lot faster that way (I might be wrong though). Maybe in a couple of months there will be a CD as well.
Yup, there are a lot of collectors who prefer to have everything physically. But the way things are today, not a lot of people are willing to order the same album just because there's some extra remixes on it. I think they get some more attention this way, because they can digitally release it any second they want.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:25 pm
Mowgli wrote:
That's the live version indeed, the extra hi-hats make the beat flow better.

Pretty surprising for them to do a sudden release like this, was expecting a new EP in a couple months or something. Nice to hear The Day (Liam Remix) so soon already! I hope he had the proper time to polish it for this.

A bunch of new remixes won't hurt either, but I'm also confused that there weren't any other decent left-over tracks that they could've slammed in for the fans, eh? Also they've now releasing all the previously exclusive special tracks but not Rise of the Eagles which was "only for iTunes".

Quote:
Yup, there are a lot of collectors who prefer to have everything physically. But the way things are today, not a lot of people are willing to order the same album just because there's some extra remixes on it. I think they get some more attention this way, because they can digitally release it any second they want.

There's probably not much they can do. Those iTunes deals are often locked down hard.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:40 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 26Location: Warsaw, PLJoined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:36 pm
hyperspeed wrote:
NEOREV wrote:

Yes! This is the live high-tempo version with Diesel Power beats isn't it? Fuck yeah.

I can't hear the diesel power beats, but SURE its a better version IMO with this upgraded drums and that sick combination at the end.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:03 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 574Location: GermanyJoined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:38 am
wow, that came out of nowhere.

Also, the beat on TDIME LH Edit is SICK.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:05 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
Another meh release with shitty remixes by mediocre artists but there is one thing that i cant wait to hear - The Day Is My Enemy (Liam H Remix feat. Dope D.O.D.) aka Night Is My Friend track :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:19 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 307Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:23 pm
No CD???? So FUCK them!!!!!! :guns: :evil:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:24 pm
D.O.D. track is dropping next on Beats1

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:34 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 574Location: GermanyJoined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:38 am
hyperspeed wrote:
D.O.D. track is dropping next on Beats1

Nah, dropping Justin Bieber first, LOL

Offline Profile