<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Happy 50th Bday Liam!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:26 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 93Location: PolandJoined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:51 pm
Dear Brothers, Sisters and other siblings, all of the Prodigy Warriors, the Voodoo People, today marks the half of the century, since the birth of our mastermind Liam Howlett.

Happy Birthday Liam!
I want to give you the infinite thanks for not only creating the best band on the fkn world, but also for your major role in crushing all of those fake walls separating the 3 different worlds of Ravers, Punks/Metals and Hip-Hop, showing them, that they all are about the exact same thing, igniting one of the biggest revolutions in history of music, something, that the echoes of are heard literally everywhere!

I might wrote here the whole book about how much your music has changed me since the 1st listen of the Voodoo People...

You've said, that looking back on "Music for the Jilted Generation" the title seems a bit stupid, but I'd say, that it isn't stupid at all..
You see, it simply sums up the whole story behind its creation process, as every single person has to go thru that hard moment of collide, the abadonment, trying to find our own place in the changing reality, for me that's the one true meaning of the Jilted Generation!

HAPPY BDAY LIAM!
TURN THAT FLAME EVEN HIGHER!

~JRSZ

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:44 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6511Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Happy Birthdee Guvner :cheers:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:29 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2104Location: Berlin, GermanyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:53 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIAM !

BIG RESPECT 2 U !

8-)