Author Message

<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  NEW PRODIGY ALBUM IN 2018

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:29 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2579Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
Mowgli wrote:
We Live For The Beats is where my money is on.

Sound cheesy.Maybe one word title this time.



_________________
How many ways can you distort the human mind
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:35 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 398Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:19 pm
Great news! I actually opened a topic at Reddit a few weeks ago about my suspicion there might be something in the works. Glad to hear my thought turns out to be true. I'm hoping that this so called "outburst of creativity" means it sounds more fresh than The Day (although that album does have some good tracks, but is overall a bit meh).

Bring on the noise! :guns:



_________________
Plaudite, amici, comedia finita est.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:56 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6356Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Some sites reporting album will be called "Take Me To The Hospital"

Not so sure on that one :P

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... e-hospital



_________________
Is This Room Slightly Slanted ?
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:31 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2397Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
Harbinger wrote:
Some sites reporting album will be called "Take Me To The Hospital"

Not so sure on that one :P

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... e-hospital


That's just bad reporting, as it is the name for their label.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:35 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 398Location: PolandJoined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm
this is bomb news

I would prefer title" We live for the beats" but I suppose it would be "Pure Fire".



_________________
"No Tourists" is not for tourists! Ya hear me ?!?
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:03 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 983Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:29 pm
Image



_________________
prodigy gigs: Coachella 05, Ultra 06, Ny 09, Ultra 09, Detroit 09, Denver 15, Ultra 17
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:09 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2879Location: ESTJoined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm
On video interview with cordy theprodigy.ru Liam sayd he has 6 tracks he's messing around, 4-5 good ones. And that was 3 months ago. I guess from that time period it was only progress, no touching recycle bin. But everyting can be delayed. Lets just cross our fingers.



_________________
we are the bricks
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 am
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4073Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Lol
Attachments:
IMG_20170818_174227_077.jpg
IMG_20170818_174227_077.jpg [ 287.22 KiB | Viewed 1818 times ]


_________________
You fucking set the fucking task and i fucking complete the fucking mission!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:22 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2579Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
lakow wrote:
I would prefer title" We live for the beats" but I suppose it would be "Pure Fire".

Both titles are cheesy but 'We live for the beats' sounds terrible, like a title for mediocre ukf shitty dj in my opinion.



_________________
How many ways can you distort the human mind
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:24 am
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4073Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Relax everyone, it will be a completely new title we haven't heard of.



_________________
You fucking set the fucking task and i fucking complete the fucking mission!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:31 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2579Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
Relax everyone, it will be a completely new title we haven't heard of.

If music will be very good and not forgettable I can accept even "I Love Flowers" title ;)



_________________
How many ways can you distort the human mind
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:46 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6356Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Elsewhere wrote:
On video interview with cordy theprodigy.ru Liam sayd he has 6 tracks he's messing around, 4-5 good ones. And that was 3 months ago. I guess from that time period it was only progress, no touching recycle bin. But everyting can be delayed. Lets just cross our fingers.



The first pic posted by The Ragga Twins from Liam's studio had them standing in front of his whiteboard with what looked like 8 track names/ideas written on it. Was quickly deleted :lol: (but not quick enough) :twisted:



_________________
Is This Room Slightly Slanted ?
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:41 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4789Location: Wolverhampton, UKJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:52 pm
Harbinger wrote:
Elsewhere wrote:
On video interview with cordy theprodigy.ru Liam sayd he has 6 tracks he's messing around, 4-5 good ones. And that was 3 months ago. I guess from that time period it was only progress, no touching recycle bin. But everyting can be delayed. Lets just cross our fingers.



The first pic posted by The Ragga Twins from Liam's studio had them standing in front of his whiteboard with what looked like 8 track names/ideas written on it. Was quickly deleted :lol: (but not quick enough) :twisted:


Looked like there was 9, hard to make out, but one is pretty easy to :lol:



_________________
Never try... Never fail
Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:24 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 594Location: MontréalJoined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am
So what was on that whiteboard?

Champions of London seems a tad less cheesy that his other mottoes. But I agree it has to be something else.



_________________
-.-. .- -. / -.-- --- ..- / .... . .- .-. / -- . ..--..
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:54 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4073Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
gcx wrote:
So what was on that whiteboard?

Champions of London seems a tad less cheesy that his other mottoes. But I agree it has to be something else.

It was very hard to make out BUT it seems one of the titles was : 'Blades of the....'



_________________
You fucking set the fucking task and i fucking complete the fucking mission!
Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC
Page 3 of 74
1099 posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 74  Next
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest
Search for:
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
cron