<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Need Some1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:48 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:53 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 826Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:51 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:

It actually sounds better than the original in my opinion, even though i am fed up with these d&b remixes.

Last edited by Trawizz on Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:57 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 413Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
gcx wrote:
jonyintheplace wrote:
Trawizz wrote:
This track still does not do anything good for me. I can't stand it to be honest. I've played it to a lot of my friends since it came out, and they agree, that it is friggin horrible. It is such an empty track in my opinion, and these synths are the things that really gets on my nerves. I've heard it maybe 50 times now, and I can't anymore. I might hear it again, when I'll listen to the whole album.

you want to like it but you can't. It happened to me with previous tracks but some people will like anything by him whatever it costs.

So fucking what if they do?

So fucking what if I have my own opinion, fan boy?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:09 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
jonyintheplace wrote:

Relax moaner.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:19 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:

He calls it "New bootleg of The Prodigy Need Some1" so I doubt it's official. Sounds good to me though.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:17 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 454Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:56 pm
James Jupiter wrote:
Electronic_Punk® wrote:

He calls it "New bootleg of The Prodigy Need Some1" so I doubt it's official. Sounds good to me though.

Special remix to remove everything good about the beat and detune the synthline so it sounds tinny and cheap

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:11 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 597Location: MontréalJoined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am
jonyintheplace wrote:

No one said you couldn't have an opinion.

But you're not here to give your opinion, you're here to rectify people and make them follow your own view.

Toxic is what you are.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:56 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 413Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
gcx wrote:
jonyintheplace wrote:

No one said you couldn't have an opinion.

But you're not here to give your opinion, you're here to rectify people and make them follow your own view.

Toxic is what you are.

and I couldn't care less honestly. You are a user who wants to be accepted in a certain community, that's why you all support each other as long as you all think the same, that is, idolize and worship Liam Howlett's music, no matter what he does.

I love The Prodigy but if I want to post a negative opinion in a public forum like this I think I can do it. I don't give a shit about David Guetta, that's why I don't go to those forums, I want to participate in forum of artists I'm interested in.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:03 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 597Location: MontréalJoined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am
jonyintheplace wrote:
and I couldn't care less honestly. You are a user who wants to be accepted in a certain community, that's why you all support each other as long as you all think the same, that is, idolize and worship Liam Howlett's music, no matter what he does.

I love The Prodigy but if I want to post a negative opinion in a public forum like this I think I can do it. I don't give a shit about David Guetta, that's why I don't go to those forums, I want to participate in forum of artists I'm interested in.

You either can't read, or you're doing it on purpose (troll).

Positibe opinion - Yes
Negative opinion - Yes
Judging other people's opinions because they contradict your own - NO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:28 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 275Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:32 pm
gcx wrote:
jonyintheplace wrote:

You either can't read, or you're doing it on purpose (troll).

Positibe opinion - Yes
Negative opinion - Yes
Judging other people's opinions because they contradict your own - NO

Why can't everyone just shut up. Its just a song and people doesn't need to make a row over it. If you hate it, you hate it. If you like it, you like it. People who makes rows over little things makes them childish even if you try and make people hate it. From now on please stop making rows, this fourm isn't named the Jeremy Kyle Fourm, No. It's the prodigy brainkiller. If you don't like the band and there to make rows, then I recommend you to go off somewhere else. We don't want drama. sks2002

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:32 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
sks2002 wrote:
Why can't everyone just shut up. Its just a song and people doesn't need to make a row over it. If you hate it, you hate it. If you like it, you like it. People who makes rows over little things makes them childish even if you try and make people hate it. From now on please stop making rows, this fourm isn't named the Jeremy Kyle Fourm, No. It's the prodigy brainkiller. If you don't like the band and there to make rows, then I recommend you to go off somewhere else. We don't want drama. sks2002

:bow: :bow: :bow:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:44 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
The Prodigy - Need Some1 [Hysterism Remix]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa_uNR0H0Jc

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:39 am
GruntGruntPosts: 21Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:13 pm
I'm quite neutral with this single, as a prodigy fan,
but I think Cypress Hill - Band of Gypsies track with some tweaks could be more old Prodigy style track. It has even heatwave like sample.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buxccDwjkdA

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:20 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1513Location: GreeceJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:12 am
UN wrote:
The Prodigy - Need Some1 [Hysterism Remix]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa_uNR0H0Jc

Not bad at all!

smart and safe.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:44 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm