<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Need Some1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:38 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Read somewhere that track will be released at 8pm Friday 13th. Can't recall where and not sure if official. Maybe a radio station has the first play if that is the case.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:41 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 42Location: SpainJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:52 pm
It is incredible and outrageous. Let this song come out and do not release others as trigger or nuclear, or warning, or so many others ...

The song could be done by anyone with some talent and ableton. Repetitive, short, the synthesizer sticks in my ear ...

A song of mine, with any samples of prodigy. It pisses in need some1, but of course it's Liam's trash

https://soundcloud.com/awol-howlett-939 ... eat-josemi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:45 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
I love it.
Raw and dirty. :angel:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:47 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
I think bangs and does it job.
The past is over. Forget about Trigger and Nuclear.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:48 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 597Location: MontréalJoined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am
climbatize wrote:
It is incredible and outrageous. Let this song come out and do not release others as trigger or nuclear, or warning, or so many others ...

The song could be done by anyone with some talent and ableton. Repetitive, short, the synthesizer sticks in my ear ...

A song of mine, with any samples of prodigy. It pisses in need some1, but of course it's Liam's trash

I'm trying to get the joke in your post, but besides the link, I can't find any.

I have to quote this for posterity. :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:49 pm
SergeantSergeantPosts: 478Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:38 am
climbatize wrote:

Your track is indeed much more exciting than Need some1.
A bit rough in the sound quality-department and some of the samples are not on time, but the track as a whole has an excellent vibe.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:51 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
gcx wrote:
climbatize wrote:

I'm trying to get the joke in your post, but besides the link, I can't find any.

I have to quote this for posterity. :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:52 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 971Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:10 am
is it available yet? couldn't find it on spotify =(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:52 pm
Ekko wrote:
climbatize wrote:

A bit rough in the sound quality-department and some of the samples are not on time, but the track as a whole has an excellent vibe.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:54 pm
Ekko wrote:
climbatize wrote:

thank you very much. It is my tribute. I love The prodigy and my 30-centimeter tattoo on the back proves it, but after months of waiting, I expected more than this track, honestly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:56 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 597Location: MontréalJoined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am
climbatize wrote:
Ekko wrote:
climbatize wrote:

thank you very much. It is my tribute. I love The prodigy and my 30-centimeter tattoo on the back proves it, but after months of waiting, I expected more than this track, honestly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:02 pm
gcx wrote:

The truth hurts.

If this is published by Liam, you would be crazy.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:03 pm
climbatize wrote:
gcx wrote:

The truth hurts.

Dude... think you're going overboard.

Ok folks, let's get back to reality...

I need someone!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:07 pm
climbatize wrote:
gcx wrote:

The truth hurts.

Your thing sucks more than Boom Tap. And that's saying a lot.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:08 pm
I'm going to bed. And tomorrow, on the way to work, I WILL NOT LISTEN to this new shit. I'll listen Skrillex - All Is Fair in Love and Brostep with Ragga Twins for example, something worked, with talent and soul.