<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Need Some1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:04 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3819Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
NEED SOME1 (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_U74eyB5o8

Last edited by NEOREV on Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:09 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:35 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 412Location: PolandJoined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm
is coming...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:50 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3819Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Time to wake up, BK, because this news will surely wake you the fuck up

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:12 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
I wonder if "Need Some1" is going to be quickly followed by the album?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:21 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2881Location: ESTJoined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm
James Jupiter wrote:
I wonder if "Need Some1" is going to be quickly followed by the album?

I wonder when will there be an official news about the single.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:45 pm
Part of me this is just quick surprise sorta single and not THE single. Kinda like how Liam dropped IMD Edit early as a free download. Thinking this is a sorta, hey look we're back to the fans. Then they'll do proper promo for the official first single and album. Perhaps we'll get a single in August and an album in September. But we gotta wait and see how Friday rolls out.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:53 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
Maybe BMG does promotion in a very different way to Cooking Vinyl? For 'The Day Is My Enemy' we'd had uploads of almost half the album tracks to the official Prodigy YouTube account, Spotify, etc over a few weeks before the album release.

Whatever happens, something is happening at last.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:56 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 73Location: RussiaJoined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:59 pm
Electronic_Punk®, thanks for info.

Last edited by Deefrex on Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:28 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 573Location: GermanyJoined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:38 am
Meh, we already know that track..

NEOREV wrote:
Part of me this is just quick surprise sorta single and not THE single. Kinda like how Liam dropped IMD Edit early as a free download. Thinking this is a sorta, hey look we're back to the fans. Then they'll do proper promo for the official first single and album. Perhaps we'll get a single in August and an album in September. But we gotta wait and see how Friday rolls out.

This.

Sounds very much like a one track digital download thingy instead of a real single. So I'm guessing no B-sides or anything.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:37 pm
toX wrote:
Meh, we already know that track...

But what if we haven't heard the full track? Perhaps there's bits and pieces not in the current live version as it's a more stripped down teaser for the shows?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:44 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 597Location: MontréalJoined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am
So Liam was right when saying we'd hear the single in late 2017. He did play it in December, but it was live.
Then he said early 2018 for the album. In Liam time, July is very VERY early, so it all makes sense.

Let's hope it's the start of that sustained burst of activity that was promised. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:57 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 3357Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:58 am
Nice one! :-D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:03 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 573Location: GermanyJoined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:38 am
NEOREV wrote:
toX wrote:
Meh, we already know that track...

But what if we haven't heard the full track? Perhaps there's bits and pieces not in the current live version as it's a more stripped down teaser for the shows?

Yeah possible.
Think we all agree that live version Need Some1 isn't more than just a demo though.

So it's either going to be a finished version as you suggest kind of as a teaser/promo for the new album OR it's a case of Liam giving us a free download of a binned track that didn't make the cut before finally moving on to promoting the new album.

We shall see in 4 fays :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:37 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 422Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:31 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:

What is this ?