<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Need Some1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:54 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
jonyintheplace wrote:
James Jupiter wrote:
jonyintheplace wrote:
does it feel good to be part of a Prodigy forum and have the same opinion as the others? Are you a sheep?

Liam BRING ON DA BANGERZZZZ PURE FIRE BRO. BEST PRODIGY TUNE EVA.

Who's the fool? The person who spends their time on something they enjoy or the person who spends their time on something they hate?

Leave us "sheep" to enjoy and you go and spend your time on something you enjoy. We'll all be better off.

1. I don't hate The Prodigy. I love The Prodigy. But I have my opinion, can I have mine? Can't I criticize some aspects of their musical progression? Yes/No?
I've been a fan since 1994, don't tell me who I am.

2. Are you going to block me for having a different opinion? For thinking that SOME (not all) of their last releases were mediocre?
Do we want to have a forum in which some long-time users with thousands of posts compete with each other to see who the greatest and most loyal fan is?

If there was a thread where only facts (Track names, release dates, etc) could be posted and opinions were in another thread that would suit me. I'd never go in the opinions thread.

I really don't care if people do, don't or used to but don't anymore like The Prodigy.

I don't care if someone has 1 post or thousands.

People's opinions are irrelevant to my opinion and vice versa.

I get bored reading the moaning. People who like the tracks tend to write a couple of words. People who don't like the tracks write essays.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:58 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 489Location: JupiterJoined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 pm
I dont know what happened to Rokweiler, Get your fight on and Roadblox on the album version. Live versions seemed to have such a big impact and the energy levels were so high, then when i got the album i got disappointed. Even on Awol.

Tho tdime did have some shockingly good songs even if people will disagree.

I loved The Day, Ibiza (both regular and instrumental), Beyond the death ray and Wall of death. Lets not forget Dope Dods version of The Day.

I need someone is a good album (not single) track. Its like Beyond the death ray kind of with all those tunes.

Im glad boom tap is gone.

Resonate sounds like a good track tho, atleast on live. Hope it doesnt get Get your fight on’d.

Last edited by Fakin ill on Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:04 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
gcx wrote:
Some users will moan about whatever Liam releases, even though they sounds like a collection of high pitched farts with some random comments. It's so childish.

Everytime The Prodigy release a new track, the same bunch of people will say how awful and dreadful and boring this tune is going to be, even though they've been repeating the same comments since 2005ish...In 6 minutes time then the forum realises how average the comment actually was and in 2 hours we will all have forgotten who it was (except for Nightmare! lol).

Try an experiment; leak an Eros Ramazzotti song with some "dirty beatzzzz" and some guitars here and there, plus the, by now, usual wall of sound synth and sell it as David Guetta...the same ones will classify as an instant classic, a bangerzzzzzzz which will shake ya neighbourzzzzzzz house bro.

FUCK.

i was busy,just logged in...

LOL

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:01 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 412Location: PolandJoined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm
still nothing... info about coming track, then leak and still nothing from band,
we need some1 to explain this

about track... nice gift but there is missing something, good for b-side

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:59 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1090Location: SerbiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:55 am
I didnt gave my opinion, waited to become officiall but still nothing. So my thoughts on the track. After uk tour, resonate and need some1 got me excited but we all expected more, so after half a year I felt let down by no news and the same version of those tracks, than like a bolt from the blue we got this little present. The track is really improved and upgraded than the live version and respect on that to Liam. It has nice touches, little details like that scream, broken glass...etc. May you like it or not, it sounds fresh than tdime and thats the point, to get a fresh sound. This tracks didnt include Keith or Maxim its just Liam, probably someone co-produced it but it dont matter. Need some1 have good structure, I think it would sound great with some rapping over it, who knows maybe this was just intrumental promo, its not too agressive. What I want from the prodigy is more dance oriented tracks.

To sums things up, I like it because it sounds fresh and diffirent than tdime. This direction Liam is going is good, so keep up the good vibes. Its not a single material but it is a good album track or a good b-side.

Time will tell hope soon.

Cheers :bringit:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:51 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 489Location: JupiterJoined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 pm
Prodigal Son wrote:
I didnt gave my opinion, waited to become officiall but still nothing. So my thoughts on the track. After uk tour, resonate and need some1 got me excited but we all expected more, so after half a year I felt let down by no news and the same version of those tracks, than like a bolt from the blue we got this little present. The track is really improved and upgraded than the live version and respect on that to Liam. It has nice touches, little details like that scream, broken glass...etc. May you like it or not, it sounds fresh than tdime and thats the point, to get a fresh sound. This tracks didnt include Keith or Maxim its just Liam, probably someone co-produced it but it dont matter. Need some1 have good structure, I think it would sound great with some rapping over it, who knows maybe this was just intrumental promo, its not too agressive. What I want from the prodigy is more dance oriented tracks.

To sums things up, I like it because it sounds fresh and diffirent than tdime. This direction Liam is going is good, so keep up the good vibes. Its not a single material but it is a good album track or a good b-side.

Time will tell hope soon.

Cheers :bringit:

I agree.

And yeah it could get funky shited with vocals. Would be nice to hear.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:04 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Wonder if Need Some1 was the release that Engine Earz mentioned was coming out soon or was there another track planned for release and then changed :?:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:29 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
Harbinger wrote:
Wonder if Need Some1 was the release that Engine Earz mentioned was coming out soon or was there another track planned for release and then changed :?:

Engine Earz worked with Shahin Badar on something (a new version of 'Smack My Bitch Up' I think was hinted at). That and the 'Firestarter' remix Andy C played make me think they are bringing a remix/rework of old tracks CD as well as a new album.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:57 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1956Location: sitting on cloudsJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:37 am
wtf. the need some 1 topic on russian is gonne. and now this new beats???
and no news so far :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:09 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 17Location: St Nazaire - FranceJoined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:39 am
4ever2mind wrote:

Yeah Gordy post about the deleting of the post, apparently they've received a copyright claim from BMG

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:17 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1956Location: sitting on cloudsJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:37 am
ThoBos wrote:
4ever2mind wrote:

Yeah Gordy post about the deleting of the post, apparently they've received a copyright claim from BMG

yeah, this must be for the first time ever when they do this, removing original material from forum. the world is turning upside down :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:45 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 32Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:03 am
I’m getting soo fucking excited.. the red door on Instagram, the leak, the buzz... it’s coming!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:17 am
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:10 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2208Location: Oslo, NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:48 pm
BMG's copyright complaint to Google singles out some usual-suspect links :evilflame:

https://www.lumendatabase.org/notices/16905836#

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:40 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 393Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:23 pm