<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:28 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 412Location: PolandJoined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm
LongmanPL wrote:
In my opinion, without talking too much, Resonate is a great song. I love this track.

I agree

this is like very hard exhausting metabolical workout - 1st round, pause, 2nd round, pause, 3rd round without fuel, no brainer, cooldown... great tune

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
lakow wrote:
LongmanPL wrote:
In my opinion, without talking too much, Resonate is a great song. I love this track.

I agree

this is like very hard exhausting metabolical workout - 1st round, pause, 2nd round, pause, 3rd round without fuel, no brainer, cooldown... great tune

Respecting tastes of other people, I completely agree with you, guys. This is the most interesting, melodical and sensate track of the whole album. It just has a ravy, breakbeat old vibe, but with new sound solutions that other tracks on the album do not have.

I do like Light Up The Sky, We Live Forever and Time Bomb Zone. The rest is bit too chaotic for me.

I hope next album will be better and, according to the snippet that Liam posted in the beginning of this year, it sounded very good promising. :bringit:

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:23 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 93Location: PolandJoined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:51 pm
It just turned 2 yo ;)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:47 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 187Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:10 pm
Still think of this as a pretty solid record. Their best in years. Couple of tracks don't entirely work for me but... there's nothing really "bad" here.

Makes for a very bittersweet listening experience.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:58 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 489Location: JupiterJoined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 pm
I hope that the Prodigy release two cds on their next album, one with normal tracks and the other with the instrumentals.

I know it will never happen but I love FFWF instrumental.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:20 am
Fakin ill wrote:
I hope that the Prodigy release two cds on their next album, one with normal tracks and the other with the instrumentals.

Well, I'd be happy with just one CD

But I think, that the movie will be supported by another greatest hits compilation, or something like Justice's Woman Worldwide with their reworked versions of some tracks, for example the ones, that they play live, like Voodoo mixed with Pendulum rmx, Colours Remix, No Good, Diesel Power, Thunder Dub, etc, including some fresh reworks, and at least two new tracks, and old live only jams, like that new version of Benny Blanco, or Dogbite

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:23 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 141Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:08 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:48 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:12 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 259Location: AustraliaJoined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:03 am
JRSZ wrote:
Fakin ill wrote:

But I think, that the movie will be supported by another greatest hits compilation, or something like Justice's Woman Worldwide with their reworked versions of some tracks, for example the ones, that they play live, like Voodoo mixed with Pendulum rmx, Colours Remix, No Good, Diesel Power, Thunder Dub, etc, including some fresh reworks, and at least two new tracks, and old live only jams, like that new version of Benny Blanco, or Dogbite

This & I would love to see reworks of WoF, Warriors, Their Law, EITP & so on.

A new album out with the documentary & then down the road a collection of hits with reworks & so on.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:26 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
Harbinger wrote:

You'd think it would be listed as "The Prodigy - Light Up the Sky (The Bloody Beetroots Remix)".

I presume The Bloody Beetroots were sent the stems to produce this remix? It sounds like they had them to produce this remix so I guess it was an official commission.

When a remix isn't chosen for the official release I like it when the artist leaks it themselves (usually quite a long time after the official release), especially when they put it out in decent quality (WAV).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:50 am
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 609Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:11 am
on discogs edit:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0dxaxq9du2ew ... 2Ww_a?dl=0 - Dropbox link shared by The Bloody Beetroots on his official Instagram story.

https://imgur.com/a/tdzFET1 - Image of the story itself and the Dropbox's contents in case the above link gets invalidated in the future.

The following warnings were presented to the submitter:

- New labels:
Not On Label (The Bloody Beetroots Self-Released)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:34 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 826Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:51 pm
JRSZ wrote:
Fakin ill wrote:

Most of these tracks got solid fan reworks. What I would prefer, are these tracks:
No Souvenirs (all 3 LH mixes)
Trigger (instrumental)
Baby's Got A Temper (beta instrumental)
Frequencies
Benny Blanco (new mix)
Firestarter (new "live" mix)
Thunder (New York "live" version)
Back 2 Skool (beta)
Stab
Dogbite
The Heat (beta version)
Fire (beta version)
EITP (new mix - longer)
Untitled radio track (Where the synths sounds a bit like Colours)
Dust Yo Self
Dead Ken Beats (instrumental)
Unstoppable (1st mix)
Heatwave hurricane
Rock N Roll (1998 version)
Nuclear

... just to mention a few.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:13 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
Trawizz wrote:
JRSZ wrote:
Fakin ill wrote:

Most of these tracks got solid fan reworks. What I would prefer, are these tracks:
No Souvenirs (all 3 LH mixes)
Trigger (instrumental)
Baby's Got A Temper (beta instrumental)
Frequencies
Benny Blanco (new mix)
Firestarter (new "live" mix)
Thunder (New York "live" version)
Back 2 Skool (beta)
Stab
Dogbite
The Heat (beta version)
Fire (beta version)
EITP (new mix - longer)
Untitled radio track (Where the synths sounds a bit like Colours)
Dust Yo Self
Dead Ken Beats (instrumental)
Unstoppable (1st mix)
Heatwave hurricane
Rock N Roll (1998 version)
Nuclear

... just to mention a few.

+ Warning (First Version)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:24 pm
Well, as I said, there are just the examples, but still that type of CD would be really nice B)

But I don't believe, that we will get the Unstoppable, coz it got reworked because of sample...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:56 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 80Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:05 pm
Love to see Jetfighter get a release too.

Never will happen though I guess

Offline Profile