<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:53 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 134Location: polandJoined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:35 pm
im 25 years with prodigy , but new tracks are like reheated burger,:( sory, i m still waiting for new album.. is sadly think cause ivgot feeling they write new music cause they have to... sad and boring

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:33 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
NO MORE OPINIONS HERE.

open up a thread share your thoughts here viewforum.php?f=6

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:35 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 414Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
HSVV wrote:
NEOREV wrote:
prodigal wrote:
this track sucksss, how old are you 10?blehhhh

gcx wrote:
prodigal wrote:

sorry boys, but ironically it is typical for 10 year olds to communicate/express their opinions with cringy internet memes taken straight out of 9gag or whatever. and honestly I'm more tired of the people who moan about the moaners, than the moaners themselves. first you virtue-signal about 'everybody has the right to his opinion', but the moment someone posts a negative comment you start with the shit-talk/internet meme throwing. kinda' hyporitical, isn't it?

besides, if one user has the right to post 10,000 times the same old 'amazing, I love it' so the other has the right to say it's way below his expectations (or simply call it shit) 10,000 times. find some balance for Christ's sake, 'cause what you are doing here is simply killing ANY possibility for a discussion, and a discussion full of shitstorming is still better than this boring and stale bullshitting about 'if you don't like it, do it better/stop moaning'.

decent track btw, won't agree with the SMBU-avatar dude above, but I'm also far from calling it a mixture of Experience, Jilted and Fat (how much do you have to stretch your imagination to even hear that is beyond me). way I hear it, it's a mixture of everything from around the Invaders era and up. Omen (Reprise) like synths, overall wackiness and heavy beats, the whole thing is more colourful, neon-like. nothing of the rawness and dirt from Jilted or Fat. not that it's a bad thing.

thanks for this post, many users share this point of view.

reading the typical "oh man this new shit rocks, it's old prodigy again,Liam you are a god" is algo quite boring and repetitive...and it shows lack of personality.

I agree, this new snippet sounds like Destroy, Omen Reprise and all these "new" tracks from 2009 onwards. The guitar riffs al sound the same by now.

let's see...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:09 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 597Location: MontréalJoined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am
toX wrote:
TheProdigyFanboy.com wrote:
Light Up The Sky - The Prodigy (Live in Ireland)

https://youtu.be/BOfEJAeTxYk

Used this recording and spliced some parts to add the missing first 30s:
https://www2.zippyshare.com/v/nvWACKGM/file.html

It's like having a decent quality full recording now :P

That's pretty cool, thanks man!

Here's to hoping it's not 2:05 though... I wonder if we'll get the track times alongside the track list.
When do we usually get the track times? I've never paid attention to that...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:50 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3825Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
HSVV wrote:
NEOREV wrote:
prodigal wrote:

gcx wrote:
prodigal wrote:

sorry boys, but ironically it is typical for 10 year olds to communicate/express their opinions with cringy internet memes taken straight out of 9gag or whatever. and honestly I'm more tired of the people who moan about the moaners, than the moaners themselves. first you virtue-signal about 'everybody has the right to his opinion', but the moment someone posts a negative comment you start with the shit-talk/internet meme throwing. kinda' hyporitical, isn't it?

Stay sassy,
- The 10 year old

UN wrote:
NO MORE OPINIONS HERE.

open up a thread share your thoughts here viewforum.php?f=6

Here, I helped ya, this is much better...

WE CAME HERE TO MOAN
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14906

Last edited by NEOREV on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:52 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 489Location: JupiterJoined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 pm
Hm it bugged out when i sent out a reply.

I am fine with opinions and all, but ive seen alot of the negative opinions attacking both the band and the members of the forums. It kinda sends the wrong vibes.

I have opinions like how i skip some tracks, and people will disagree, and i listen to them. I dont say anything negative towards anyone. Thats how i post my opinions about "bad songs", atleast in 2018.

This track to me sounds good on the Youtube clip, i am not sure how its going to be on release. For example, i liked how Get Your Fight On sounded live compared to the album.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:33 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Muse's new album comes out on November 9th and they already published the tracklist weeks ago. I think the situation with 'No Tourists' is that they announced the album before the album was fully completed and obviously before Engine Earz finished mastering it. But now both are complete since three weeks, could it be that Liam hasn't finalised the tracklist? Is it a record company thing? :?:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:54 pm
SergeantSergeantPosts: 478Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:38 am
This here news section would be much easier to read if it wasn't full of gifs/pics and unabridged quotes with all of them in it. I mean, look at that monster above. Isn't there a guideline for those that absolutely must use topic-unrelevant images in places with limited space like here? This is worse than the opinion thing. At least those are just text.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:50 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 597Location: MontréalJoined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
Muse's new album comes out on November 9th and they already published the tracklist weeks ago. I think the situation with 'No Tourists' is that they announced the album before the album was fully completed and obviously before Engine Earz finished mastering it. But now both are complete since three weeks, could it be that Liam hasn't finalised the tracklist? Is it a record company thing? :?:

How long does it take for manufacturing and distribution? Must be somewhere around 1 and 3 months I guess...?

I woudn't go on vacation if the schedule was this tight. :-D
It has to be finalised.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:39 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
gcx wrote:
Electronic_Punk® wrote:

How long does it take for manufacturing and distribution? Must be somewhere around 1 and 3 months I guess...?

I woudn't go on vacation if the schedule was this tight. :-D
It has to be finalised.

Vinyl pressing takes 4 to 8 weeks. CD and cassette take less time.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:03 pm
So it has to be finished then. It's just marketting strategy at this point.

Given how hyped we (well at least some of us) are, looks like it's a good one.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:28 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 302Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:36 am
Tracklist isn't finished because historically it has changed very close to release, at times too close to change in time (Exhibit A: TDIME tracklist CD/download vs. Vinyl).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:34 pm
hyperspeed wrote:
Tracklist isn't finished because historically it has changed very close to release, at times too close to change in time (Exhibit A: TDIME tracklist CD/download vs. Vinyl).

The TDIME cd/digital tracklist is the original. The vinyls tracklist had a different order due to time constraints I think. But at least with TDIME we knew the tracklist since day one (album announcement).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:24 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 302Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:36 am
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
hyperspeed wrote:

The TDIME cd/digital tracklist is the original. The vinyls tracklist had a different order due to time constraints I think. But at least with TDIME we knew the tracklist since day one (album announcement).

That's the point I'm making :-D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:00 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 190Location: PolandJoined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:57 pm
hyperspeed wrote:
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
hyperspeed wrote:

That's the point I'm making :-D

Out of curiosity: will revealed tracklist change anything? I don't think anyone will be able to predict how do those tracks sound like by their titles...

Offline Profile WWW