PrivatePrivatePosts: 118Location: Newcastle U.KJoined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:54 pm
Jesus Christ I'm Nice :rofl:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:44 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 275Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:32 pm
Retribution 93

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:41 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Excellent mashup by Antz :guns:

https://youtu.be/-Oscf6jDi8w

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:12 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Listening again to this album, finding something new that I hadn't noticed before.

V. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:32 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 826Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:51 pm
Harbinger wrote:
Listening again to this album, finding something new that I hadn't noticed before.

V. 8-)

I still think tracks like Need Some1, Boom Boom Tap, Champions of London and Resonate is some of their worst tunes. But the album has some of their best aswell, like We Live Forever, Give Me A Signal, Light Up The Sky and Timebomb Zone. No Tourist is decent enough aswell, and Fight Fire With Fire, but prefer it instrumental.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:21 am
GruntGruntPosts: 80Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:05 pm
Trawizz wrote:
Harbinger wrote:

V. 8-)

I still think tracks like Need Some1, Boom Boom Tap, Champions of London and Resonate is some of their worst tunes. But the album has some of their best aswell, like We Live Forever, Give Me A Signal, Light Up The Sky and Timebomb Zone. No Tourist is decent enough aswell, and Fight Fire With Fire, but prefer it instrumental.

I’d agree, I think Light Up and Timebomb is up there with the best tracks since Invaders and timebomb personally is my favourite track since FOTL. WLF is ok but I prefer NT over it, even my Mrs like NT, reckons it the perfect Bond soundtrack tune.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:41 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2415Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
Trawizz wrote:
Harbinger wrote:

V. 8-)

Interesting, I personaly think Boom Boom Tap and Resonate are best two on the album. I see/feel them as only two there with REAL Prodigy sound/production! I also like Give Me A Signal, but hate the vocals...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:19 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 110Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:11 am
In my opinion, without talking too much, Resonate is a great song. I love this track.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:28 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 826Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:51 pm
Guest01 wrote:
Trawizz wrote:
Harbinger wrote:

V. 8-)

Interesting, I personaly think Boom Boom Tap and Resonate are best two on the album. I see/feel them as only two there with REAL Prodigy sound/production! I also like Give Me A Signal, but hate the vocals...

Okay. I think Boom Boom Tap is just another typical Drum and Bass track, that Goes nowhere. I think the early version of Resonate was slightly better with the drum break, like the first version of Need Some1 had way better synth than the end result. To me, the tracks i mentioned had the Prodigy flavor.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:34 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2415Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
Trawizz wrote:
Guest01 wrote:
Trawizz wrote:

Okay. I think Boom Boom Tap is just another typical Drum and Bass track, that Goes nowhere. I think the early version of Resonate was slightly better with the drum break, like the first version of Need Some1 had way better synth than the end result. To me, the tracks i mentioned had the Prodigy flavor.

Well, not sure about Prodigy flavor(s), there are dozen of them, it depend if somebody want something new or prefer individual prodigy era... but in my opinion Boom Boom Tap and Resonate are only two tracks which have famous Prodigy POWER, rest of the album sounds somehow weaker for my prodigy taste.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:41 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
I just finished hearing No Tourists (full album) on headphones from start to finish and I noticed that my least favourites (ffwf, col, bbt) have grown on me. Boom boom tap is awesome 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:17 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 93Location: PolandJoined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:51 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
I just finished hearing No Tourists (full album) on headphones from start to finish and I noticed that my least favourites (ffwf, col, bbt) have grown on me. Boom boom tap is awesome 8-)

TBH?

When I first heard the Champions I fell like I was listening to the Roadblox 2, but it defo grow on me.

The two things that I might change is just to rearange a bit of the second half of Resonate, remember that fan rework b4 the official release, something like that

and just add some reverb etc to the Signal's 303 in some parts

But I wish, that there was that next 4 songs, like on TDIME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:36 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 454Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:56 pm
Light up the sky played while record laser light show is launched https://www.reddit.com/r/nextfuckinglev ... um=ios_app

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:17 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am

A chance to win a SIGNED MOOG SYNTHESISER used on the 'No Tourists' album, specifically to provide the rumbling sub bass track on 'Light Up The Sky'.

http://www.bidin4myblackdog.com