<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:52 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6514Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Saw a No Tourists pre-order link where it had tracks 2-10 as each being 01 second long, hope this is a type o :-|

Last edited by Harbinger on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:49 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 187Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:10 pm
Light up the sky has the best chorus that Liam's done... since 1997.

So he's probably gonna edit the tune before album release because he's afraid of "going pop".

(remember World's on fire?)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:56 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3821Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Light it up!

:)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:20 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 370Location: Athens, GreeceJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:31 pm
NEOREV wrote:
Light it up!

You just triggered me with that "maybe-something-happened-but-can't-say-emoji" :bitch:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3821Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
ExCiZieR wrote:
NEOREV wrote:
Light it up!

You just triggered me with that "maybe-something-happened-but-can't-say-emoji" :bitch:

Would a ;) help?

;)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:51 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 489Location: JupiterJoined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 pm
I dont know wether Tribal is a real or fake track but whoever made this is a true talent.

Like some Jilted track. The drums are Jilted.

Edit: holy shit it is real. Bought it off Itunes.

Edit2: personally this is like the best track ive heard since Jilted thats instrumental.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:51 am
SergeantSergeantPosts: 478Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:38 am
Can confirm buyability of the track.
Pretty sure this ain't actual Howlett work, though. It doesn't sound anything like they've been doing recently.
That said, I think we all would like something playful and moody like this to the album.

Last edited by Ekko on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:55 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 489Location: JupiterJoined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 pm
Well if it is a fake its a pretty awesome fake and ill keep it.

One of the nicest instrumentals ive heard.

Hey btw it says track 2 and 3:19?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:02 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 573Location: GermanyJoined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:38 am
Not sure if people are serious...

That sounds like nothing Liam would write.. it just sounds like a simple FL beat :lol: :lol:

Now, thats judging by the 90 sec preview, not the full thing.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:39 am
Skip to 1:12 and 2:32...
https://youtu.be/2LwXh-gHiSo

Sound familiar?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:15 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 187Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:10 pm
One of the advantages of being on a bigger label: Bigger budget for licensing samples.

Great find.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:29 pm
Fakin ill wrote:
I dont know wether Tribal is a real or fake track but whoever made this is a true talent.

Like some Jilted track. The drums are Jilted.

Edit: holy shit it is real. Bought it off Itunes.

Edit2: personally this is like the best track ive heard since Jilted thats instrumental.

It's not The Prodigy. It's an artist called Prod/gy. He ain't the first to use their name. There is another Prodigy now. You gotta have some ego to think you can use the name of an established major artist.

Anyway, digital distribution is not perfect, plus it is automatic, and sometimes it will mix up artists whose names are too similar. The "/" in Prod/gy was treated as an "i" as the system isn't good with symbols. You see artists incorrectly sorted all of the time on Spotify. For example, electronic music producer MonstrO is sorted under the metal band Monstro on Spotify. Also electronic act Hansel gets mixed up with another act. It sucks, these digital stores need to get their act together and proper categorize music.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:54 pm
This is weird as i entered the Prodigys own iTunes page and bought it there.

Isnt the beats from earlier Jilted b-sides?

Well is this even legal?

Anyways i aint unhappy to have spent the money, its a nice track even if the artist is a cheap guy stealing others band names..

Edit: man, it says the Prod/gy on the pc but the Prosigy on itunes.

Gg Apple. Fix your ****.

Last edited by Fakin ill on Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:09 pm
I already explained why it is listed under The Prodigy. Just look at the publishing/copyright info on iTunes...
℗ 2018 Prod/igy

The Prodigy's publishing is not this and the track would be available on many more digital music stores. But you don't gotta believe me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:17 pm
Oh well. What a pity people do this.

I honestly thought this was the Prodigy, the reason being Invisible Sun. A track that doesnt sound much like it but did have a nice tune. It might be a lame excuse for being dumb that that is mine.

I liked the beats, drums and the sampled music on this one. Its a really good track but i seriously want to remove it just because how lame it is to name yourself the Prod/gy.

What a shame. He could have done many good insteumentals and i would have bought them.

I bought it from their page in Itunes just to be sure. Still fake:(

I belivie you, youre trusted dont worry:)