<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:13 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
nucleartitan wrote:
Prodigal Son wrote:
About resonate album version:

Resonate has a surprise for everyone that heard live version.

About boom tap:

Added stuff, variety, jungle breakbeat in it and a surprise ending.

No instrumentals.

Diferent direction than imd and tdime, more experience vibe. We saw that from we live forever.

From a guy that was on a promo.

I hope they didn't ruin it. I love the live version. It was perfect. Holy shit! :'(
There are so many trax of the past been ruined: AWOL, Warning, World's on fire, Beat 55 (not there anymore, apart the xylophone in Omen). The only one remaining as it is and getting better is Rok-Weiler.

Yet another question which rises automatically: where did you get all such info? Have you been to the party last night or what?

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:14 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 597Location: MontréalJoined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am
nucleartitan wrote:
nucleartitan wrote:
Prodigal Son wrote:

About boom tap:

Added stuff, variety, jungle breakbeat in it and a surprise ending.

No instrumentals.

Diferent direction than imd and tdime, more experience vibe. We saw that from we live forever.

From a guy that was on a promo.

I hope they didn't ruin it. I love the live version. It was perfect. Holy shit! :'(
There are so many trax of the past been ruined: AWOL, Warning, World's on fire, Beat 55 (not there anymore, apart the xylophone in Omen). The only one remaining as it is and getting better is Rok-Weiler.

Yet another question which rises automatically: where did you get all such info? Have you been to the party last night or what?

They talked to people who were.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:17 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1090Location: SerbiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:55 am
Yeah, what GCX said. A guy who were at the party shared info with me, and Im sharing it with you. The hype is real, really so much positive comments from the people that were there. Lots of exp mftjg and hip hop vibes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:33 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 489Location: JupiterJoined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 pm
I hope theres more of Keith and Maxim on the rest of the tracks.

I guess Resonate and Boom tap will have Maxim on it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:28 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:59 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 56Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:50 am
TylerDurden wrote:
Flannerz wrote:
I have a semi reading all this.

:rofl:

I'm at full mast after hearing We Live Forever!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:53 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1349Location: Manchester, EnglandJoined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:32 am
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/rpp/entertainment/the-prodigy-no-tourists?fbclid=IwAR2JwnyHHrStM-p7TSX8oB9VsL4PxTqY9WVV45nuaOUxHU2W0jVz8m1dYH0

Just bought a test pressing from that store...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:59 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6514Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
subtract wrote:
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/rpp/entertainment/the-prodigy-no-tourists?fbclid=IwAR2JwnyHHrStM-p7TSX8oB9VsL4PxTqY9WVV45nuaOUxHU2W0jVz8m1dYH0

A Kate Bush album will probably turn up in 8 weeks then.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:59 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1780Location: EnglandJoined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:06 pm
My hype for this album has gone up a lot after hearing We Live Forever. I also really like Light Up the Sky. I still feel that there could be a lot of surprises left to hear. Even after hearing four tracks out of ten, I still feel like I don't know what the album as a whole has in store.

After hearing the positive feedback, combined with hearing We Live Forever I'm glad there's only just over a week to go, because I can't wait any longer for this to drop!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:03 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1967Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
I woke up this morning convinced it was out tomorrow

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:50 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 31Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:14 pm
tbh I've found some similarities between TDIME and No Tourists:
Need Some1 is the new Nasty - generic opener
LUTS is like Wall of The Death - with strong drop that would better work live
We Live Forever is the new Destroy - with that Experience-like basic and melodic sound
Fight Fire With Fire sounds more like Ibiza with that screaming vocalist and raw punky sound

and I just listened to a few Barns Courtney's tracks so I suspect that it will be equivalent of Invisible Sun

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:54 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
Harbinger wrote:
subtract wrote:
Electronic_Punk® wrote:

A Kate Bush album will probably turn up in 8 weeks then.

So you've had problems with them? Looks like The Prodigy are trusting them to do those auctions for charity. I'm tempted by that £35 CD, Vinyl and Tape offer. Free postage is the big draw. I'll wait until close to release before I decide where to buy due to last time when HMV announced the remix EP with TDIME around a week before release day.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:35 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6514Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
James Jupiter wrote:

So you've had problems with them? Looks like The Prodigy are trusting them to do those auctions for charity. I'm tempted by that £35 CD, Vinyl and Tape offer. Free postage is the big draw. I'll wait until close to release before I decide where to buy due to last time when HMV announced the remix EP with TDIME around a week before release day.

Not me personally, but quite a few people have told me they've had to wait ages for delivery and then the wrong thing turned up so because of that I avoid them.

It could be it's just a few isolated cases like any store is not 100% perfect but bit too many for me to risk it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:34 am
PrivatePrivatePosts: 108Location: Landgraaf - The NetherlandsJoined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:24 pm
Prodigal Son wrote:

I hope Liam didn't change it too much. I really love the live version.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:27 am
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 611Location: IrelandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:13 pm
Do we know what the Bonus (Japan/iTunes) track will be, similar to The Rise of the Eagles track on last album?

Offline Profile